North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7259 Threads / 27674 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1114| Reply: 7

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viktor dragomi...
User
Joined 2015-3-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-3 14:22:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Class Suggestion(Rogue) Reply:7| View:1114
        Greetings all,
        so i have studied the classes of LoA, got some notes from players and did alittle research. i can see that each class has its specialties and weaknesss, but this aint the reason to why im writing this.
        As i was looking throught the Recruitement tavern, i can see that Hero has a class that we can all choose from at the beginning, except one: Rogue.
        ve seen afew anonymous post/comments about it being added later on, so;I did alittle research on it and see if it was going to happen, and so i have seen no proof. so i decided to put a Suggestion topic.
        here it is:
        Class: Rogue
        Description: Rogues are Agile, and Deadly. Youll never see them coming...most of the time.
        Ratings: 1-5
        Attack: 5
        Defense: 2
        Critical hits: 3
        Hitpoints: 2
        Speed: 5
        i chose this ratings to base it on how Rogues are. they are Fast enough to Dodge incoming atks and Deadly to wound their enemies.
        Rogue Specialties: since every class has its own specialties
        - has a skill that temporarily adds poison debuff causing enemy to constantly loose HP for a few turns.
        - can attack two times in a row
        - HIGH Agility, so it can dodged most incoming attacks.
        -HIGH Attack rate, so it deals fairly high amounts of damage

Rouge Flaws: since every class also has its weaknesses.
        -LOW defense, because a rogue rogues dont use Mailplates unlike Warrior, and because Rogues need speed.
        -LOW HP, same reason with first flaw. they dont use heavy armor, making them much vulnerable.

Class upgrade suggestion:
        ASSASSIN - this upgrade class would focus on damage and Quick Elimination. so this class would deal higher damage dealing 170% PATK damage. this class also has a 5-10% chance of Completely dealing damage equivalent to its Opponents HP(skill may not work on World boss)
        RENEGADE - focuses on Agility and Slowly killing the target through Debuffs. This class is the opposite of the Assassin. it has Higher Agility making it dodge Incredible amount of attacks, but deals a much small damage at 130-140% , tho can stack debuffs on multiple opponents for a lengthened time.
        Debuffs:
        - Poison: Constanly drains opponents HP(becomes more effective when upgraded)
        - Weaken: Drains Opponents stats(i.e Basic and Superior stats)

Thats all i have for rogue right now. Hope you guys make a consideration and enjoy.

Others: SUBCLASSES - i really want this to happen. itll give the game much more Interest and itll give players to work on besides the main classes. Subclasses can give them a reputation or factions to work from it can differ from Worker subclasses (i.e Alchemist, BlackSmith, Merchant, Thief) to Roleplaying Subclasses (i.e Vampire, Werewolf);;

Translate

viktor dragomi... Last edit in 2015-5-3 14:22:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
1cychill
User
Joined 2014-12-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-3 14:41:01 | Show all posts

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

You do know that Agility in this game does not affect dodge right?;

Agility determines who attacks first in combat. A separate stat Dodge determines whether or not you can dodge an attack.;

Also classes do not make a huge difference in this game besides the dragonsoul skills. By making rouge a class, I believe it will be the BEST class in the game. Its Dragonsoul skill that stuns the front row, without needing to hit is the most OP.;

If you add more agility to rouge, it will always be first to attack in high level battles. Making it the most OP class around.

The end game build for most long-time cashers in the game would be:
        High Agility (attack first)
        High Stun rate (opponent doesn\'t attack who wouldn\'t love that)
        High Hit (to counter those annoying dodge builds)

If you look at any high level battles, you would know that none of the party members survive more than 4 hits from a ;main;striker/main hero (usually 2-3). Hence, whoever starts first wins 90% of the time.;

By giving the two skills:
        Innate stun
        High innate agility

You have made the craziest class based on the game mechanics. Hence, please don\'t introduce such a OP thing to the game without full understanding game mechanics.;

If you do want to have a rouge class, leave out the agility and the dragonsoul stun.

The rest of your suggestions are okay, High crit and High dodge would be okay. A dragonsoul skill that is poison would be decent where it dmgs over time.;

5-10% chance of killing opponent, hmm... that is a little OP but I could see it being reasonable. There are 5 heros on the battlefield with one backup. It has to be the 2nd/3rd skill though, that way it procs less of the time.;

Class change card would be good. Subclasses do sound good too.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

1cychill Last edit in 2015-5-3 14:41:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viktor dragomi...
User
Joined 2015-3-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-4 10:02:54 | Show all posts

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

Translate
Floor reply (0)

viktor dragomi... Last edit in 2015-5-4 10:02:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viktor dragomi...
User
Joined 2015-3-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-4 10:06:59 | Show all posts

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

Reply 1# 1cychill
        ;;
        i see your point. ill adjust the Suggested class to make it less Overpowered and make it a good fit. tho what would you suggest for the Rogue class?

Side note: Subclass isnt such a bad addition to the game tho, itll give players something to do than just stand in the game in \'Patrol\' mode till it refreshes.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

viktor dragomi... Last edit in 2015-5-4 10:06:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alrtzicx
User
Joined 2014-12-7
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2015-5-4 16:58:44 | Show all posts

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

5-10% chance killing oppo is a big no way. Even if it has no use for PvP where anyway you would kill with your normal damages, think about the PvM with mobs having ~15M HP and insane defense (abyss, spire, zodiac). This thing would just allow a lucky rogue to beat anything with low stats.

For the DS, because they are based on classes, changing the current rogue\'s would mean changing the other rogues as well, so i don\'t think it would be modified. The main problem is probability the long survivability of the main, with the skill chain (1DS at the primary skill or 1chance to stun for each skill of the chain?), allowing to stun often. On another hand, we had the same problem when hunters were introduced, with the OP shield procing on self-casting skills (mount) and on dodges.

Agree on rest of 1cychill though.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alrtzicx Last edit in 2015-5-4 16:58:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoe gartham
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2017-02-10
Post time 2015-5-6 07:37:59 | Show all posts

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

Maybe Agility should affect dodge though.. *shrugs* but that would be a fundamental change to the core structure of the game and would most likely never happen, as they would have to completely redesign the way the stats worked. Another potential way to do this is define a separate NPC class for each subtype. So for example, NPC Rogues like Wolf or Poseidon get the current dragonsoul skills, but main class rogues got slightly different / nerfed versions, or something else entirely. Doing something like that would also give the main classes potentially some more distinctiveness.;

I agree with 1cychill though when he says that classes are (currently) meaningless. Once you get Awakening at level 70, EVERY player 70+ basically has some variation on 3-5 skills, more if you can afford Mythic ones. 2 initial ones (Arcane Lightning being most prominent, and blazing arrow, good for single target foes like WB or Gauntlet or DW). 2 2nd skills - Sands of Time or Abyssal Gaze. and 2 final skills - Firestorm or Mysterious Shadow. I would say that 90 - 95% of players who are 70+ have some combination of those skills, unless they can afford mythic ones like Thunder Strike and Thunder Storm, initial and final skills respectively.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zoe gartham Last edit in 2015-5-6 07:37:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akagami
User
Joined 2014-6-26
Last Visited 2017-10-06
Post time 2015-5-7 19:25:36 | Show all posts

Class Suggestion(Rogue)

more over add a ring that give dodge and end to increase choices for u r char

Translate
Floor reply (0)

akagami Last edit in 2015-5-7 19:25:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-1 01:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059253 second(s), 46 queries .