North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241121 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 185| Reply: 3

Mods and support: Player royally hacked off

(Hide)  [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lady_tara_lynn
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2016-11-07
Post time 2014-3-11 09:35:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Mods and support: Player royally hacked off Reply:3| View:185
        Not only did I post earlier, below is the post, But now I lost all the bless stones from the chest I just got from raiders. That is 15 more bless stones lost!!!! Your compensation does not even cover all the things lost out of my pack nor the new stuff that is lost. You don\'t even have the decency to comment or let us really know what is going on. Since you now have treated the players so bad, its time to play it forward. There are numerous websites in which online games are reviewed and the reviews that we (the players) are going to be leaving are going to be nasty. This link is one of many websites. http://www.mmorpg.com/features.cfm/view/progress_reports .. We the players have the right to express our feelings and emotions to being screwed. And since you refuse to fix the support ticket part then guess what we have the right to make sure the reviews are just as bad.. I am done waiting, watching and wishing you would fix this. It seems that you don\'t give a damn about us so you are going to be losing a bunch of us. Its that simple.

I am having to post here again because your support ticket DOES NOT WORK!!!!!
        I have lost all my roses and I had well over a thousand of them. Lost 42 wedding garb shards. Lost 300 diamonds. Can\'t collect My clash of might chests, VIP winnings, Arena winnings. Nor am I able to collect my Gemology chests or winnings. Lost 12 bless stones and can\'t seem to log into the arena. There are a lot of issues here and I have lost a lot. It will not let me submit a support ticket as it clears out the server name and won\'t send without it. This is enough to really make me want to quit the game. And I enjoy the people I talk to on here and the game itself until now. I am done with that. So some help here would be appreciated it.

So please for the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY fix this dang game and replace what your servers screwed up.. Its not right that I lose all this stuff or that we have to deal with these issues. I want my stuff back please..

My server is Nightblade(S6)
        Game name is LadyofLight

Translate

lady_tara_lynn Last edit in 2014-3-11 09:35:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lady_tara_lynn
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2016-11-07
 Author| Post time 2014-3-12 18:35:54 | Show all posts

You know it would be nice if the people who are supposed to moderate these forums actually did. I did not get a answer to either of my posts and the ticket issue is still royally screwed up. So not only can I not submit a ticket but support or mods won\'t even look @ my issues. You know what when my VIP runs out. I am done with paying anything to you all. I feel cheated, jilted and royally screwed without the Vaseline. Thats very nice of you to do.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lady_tara_lynn Last edit in 2014-3-12 18:35:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tim baldwin
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-13 08:46:22 | Show all posts

Too the support team....if there is one in Hong Kong.

I have sent you guys and facebook over 130 tickets to resolve this issue. You took my money for vip (6.99) on the 1st of Feb. then took my money again on the 1st of March. To resolve the problem you gave me 700 diamonds, I didn\'t want your freakin diamonds i want my vip this is bullsh.t! I try and try again to get a vip and your freakin game says that Iam a vip and I\'m not. You guys or facebook needs to fix this and give my vip to me with out your lame azz excuses.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tim baldwin Last edit in 2014-3-13 08:46:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 00:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059539 second(s), 38 queries .