North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 476| Reply: 3

Remember People. It's Only Virtual Goods, That you'll never own in real life.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mirrormirror
User
Joined 2014-5-11
Last Visited 2017-03-18
Post time 2015-5-6 00:09:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Remember People. It's Only Virtual Goods, That y Reply:3| View:476
Why is it taking months for GTArcade to ADD more HEALTH to the World Bosses?;
Again and Again. I\'ve seen people ask for more health on world bosses. Even the merged servers are hurting for this!

Please add more to do in the game. Add more to do to! It\'s SOOOO boring doing the same thing over and over again and nothing really new but different items on the same events each month.;

You guys really need to do something fresh and new to the game. You could have a great game for you listened to your players. But all I see is the prices of items etc going up and up. I for one have stopped my recharging as I really feeling like you don\'t care about your players. One would have to be blind not to see this.
I for one, not going to allow myself to put money into a game that I;
1. Don\'t think you care one way or another
2.Takes you months to fix things.;
3. so on and so on.

The way things are done around here ( I\'ve been playing for 1 year since May 10th last year) This game has gone down hill.;
Yes. people have ask why I\'m still playing the game. Well because of my Guild as I think of Family. The people on my server/friend
But one would have to not care or has a lot of money or is dumb to still be putting money into this game.;

If the game every stops working one day. The only thing I\'ll lose from this is my TIME I\'ve put into it, As other\'s will lose 100\'s to 1,000 to 10,000\'s and up. I\'d rather lose my time.

Please fix the game. Bring back the F2P. Make the new people that come feel welcomed and feel like the have a great game and are willing to play it. Not feeling like they have to give so much and you give so little.
Translate

mirrormirror Last edit in 2015-5-6 00:09:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sir niilo
User
Joined 2014-3-23
Last Visited 2018-04-06
Post time 2015-5-6 10:25:17 | Show all posts

new players need a little helper to help them with Erobor TD and suchlike.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sir niilo Last edit in 2015-5-6 10:25:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yzeew
User
Joined 2014-12-15
Last Visited 2016-08-02
Post time 2015-5-7 09:03:09 | Show all posts

Yea few games have managed to lay such amazing foundation and build such beautiful structures but sadly the structure is being put together with modeling glue and duct tape.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yzeew Last edit in 2015-5-7 09:03:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-22 15:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055806 second(s), 38 queries .