North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7174 Threads / 27231 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 244| Reply: 2

Server Merge

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
infernobiraj
User
Joined 2015-1-28
Last Visited 2016-01-15
Post time 2015-5-6 10:16:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Server Merge Reply:2| View:244
Respected developers , as you may have noticed as well that many players are leaving or quitting the game day by day , and the servers are just getting lonely. In server 700 xerses (HKT) , we harldly have 6 -7 active pllayers. Please i suggest u may think about merging the servers , i see that you wanna create new servers to let others to be the strongest of a single server but this is getting more annoying. Most of the players from our server who even used to spend 100s of $ left the game because of lag and error in fightings or battles. As you can see , even in twilight clash we hardly have one opponent or either no opponent and the guild as well have only like 2 - 3 players , and our guild Conquerors is the most powerful guild in our server as almost all top 10 players are in the guild. Due to which it may have discouraged other weak players or newbie players. Please rethink of merging the servers. Thank you !
Best Regards,
SunkazeBiraj (HKT ~ Xerses 700)
Translate

infernobiraj Last edit in 2015-5-6 10:16:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pandalovex3
User
Joined 2015-4-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-7 02:27:10 | Show all posts

Server Merge

I second and third this idea, being from an even newer server (s875) we have lost 1/3 of the players already. The money spent is useless when there is no actual competition, making the game no better than a farmville game. I have seen many similar games like this implement the merge system, yes, some will complain about the difference in older stronger servers but in the long run it keeps the game and the players active and allows actual goals of grabbing the top positions open. I dont mean take a server that is 8 minths old vs a 2 month old server and merge but doing it in smaller closer leveled servers say 5-7 servers around the same amount of playing time and merging them. Without merges you lose players and cashers and cashers that have put so much effort and money into their chars are typically not going to sink money into another char on a newer server to start all over.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pandalovex3 Last edit in 2015-5-7 02:27:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-14 17:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067543 second(s), 36 queries .