North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1111| Reply: 2

Fighters basic Guide May 2015

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
babypuncher157
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2018-05-15
Post time 2015-5-7 02:41:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fighters basic Guide May 2015 Reply:2| View:1111

Hello everyone welcome to my first guide ive done for any game. i will miss things, some people will disagree with me such is life this is what i believe and for help and knowledge just ask my server about me s157. I will be updating through out the day to prevent losing all the information as it does bug and glitch some times.

So to being things off we are the class that by default will and should be doing top damage on boss rights ( WB- World Boss, TD - Team Dungeon, SA - Secret Arena;) fights where the solo mob has a finishing move after turn 4. So the Main 3 stats you are going to be focusing are Patk, Agil, Crit as later on when your big and strong this alone will do more damage then your skills and abilities.

So the big deal braker for fighters right now is achieving Pain Seal 2 level 9 realm for your goddess as this changes SOO SO SOO many things ;first lets go over those with pain seal 2

your going to wanna have 1 tank 2 damage ; or 2 tanks 1 damage;so tank being someone with CoHP title ;Celebration of HP and 2 with AoD or 2 with RoM ;Aria Of Devil and Rage to Mars now if you are a VIP 5+ or greater this i when u can afford to go 1 and 1 as u ;are allowed to use more Nostrums.

Nostrums for Fighter in this order based on how many you are alllowed to use - HP, Patk, Agil, Crit, Dodge, Mdef, Pdef, Hit, END. ;you can at your own choosing ;place an experience nostrum on where ever u want thats your choice.

Nostrums for Heroes in this order based on how many u can use - ;HP, Matk OR Patk ( not both ), Mdef, Pdef, Crit, Agil ( if u have hermes as your tank use Pdef before Mdef )

The Benefit to now having the skill Pain Seal 2 is u now can afford rock 2 tanks with dealing substantial damage do to your Begin Skill + Pain Seal 2. ;since u should be increasing your whole party by 100,000 Matk and Patk between the 2 skills ;( well i am lol )

Inside Holy Throne - promotion - talents. when u achieve Promotion 3 u 100% need to save up the 200g and refund all ur items and wisdom spent so u re acquire the stuff u spend on your begin skill that u no longer use. Also your unlikely to often live to see your END skill go off so mine is at level 4 and do to my high being skill and pain seal 2 i still see it hit for 200,000 as my Patk is often over 200,000, so increasing your begin skill will indirectly increase ur END skill for the few times it goes off.

;get Patk, Agil Crit HP to level 5, then ur ;END skill to level 4 and u need to MAX your start skill ASAP as level 20 grants 51,000 ATK to your party. before you level the lower skills get begin skill to 12 end to 4. ;If u are not ;3 Promotion do as u wish then follow this guide when u get it.

For Skills ;please visit my thread at;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/66304/;

Fissure - Sword Play - Beast Cut - BBB ; is what i used until they released this new Goddess stuff and leveling skills.

Ideal beasts for PVP - Viperlord - Astral Tiger/Unholy Blood Wolf - Dracomere - Siren - Jester Cat - Nether Tortoise

Ideal Beasts for PVE like World Boss - Dracomere - Unholy Blood Wolf - Siren  ( dont have one get one end of story )

Yes u might ahve to change beasts for certain tasks in game so be sure to do alll u need with each beast before changing as u can only Transform each beast once a day.

I would personally always have Poseidon if you are seeking damage for PVE tank or damager depending on your set up if he is a tank i would use redemption on him as his 3rd skill to counter every ones Dracomere

babypuncher157 Last edit in 2015-5-7 02:41:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anon70570
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-7 05:23:31 | Show all posts

Fighters basic Guide May 2015

thank you
Floor reply (0)

anon70570 Last edit in 2015-5-7 05:23:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-2-19 07:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058190 second(s), 36 queries .