North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3000| Reply: 10

Can't get higher than floor 18 in Angel Trials

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cappzeta
User
Joined 2015-5-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-11 02:23:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can't get higher than floor 18 in Angel Trials Reply:10| View:3000
        I just started playing the game, but I\'ve been playing Heroes Charge for a couple of months so I have some good knowledge of tactics and hero management.

I am curious how people are getting into the higher level floors in Angel Trials.

I am Lvl 34 on Server 14 (Djinni).

I have all the starter heroes and pulled Djinni as my first hero. All my heroes are lvl 34 and have as much equipment as I can farm for them. I have them runed up to rank 2-4.

There seems to be a need to have at least two heroes in the front line, so I am curious how people are tanking in the higher floors. ;Are there tanks in this game that have strong self heal ultimates that can carry a team to higher floors or something like that?

cappzeta Last edit in 2015-5-11 02:23:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
isko
User
Joined 2015-5-9
Last Visited 2018-03-07
Post time 2015-5-11 03:13:20 | Show all posts

What are your heroes ?
Floor reply (0)

isko Last edit in 2015-5-11 03:13:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cappzeta
User
Joined 2015-5-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-11 04:58:57 | Show all posts

Starters + Djinni.

Rose, Atalanta, Nether, Pyro girl, Djinni, mermaid, ranger.
Floor reply (0)

cappzeta Last edit in 2015-5-11 04:58:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pietra
User
Joined 2015-7-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-3 02:25:47 | Show all posts

Reply 2# cappzeta
        It wasn\'t clear to me in the first days, but in the Angel Trial the crush option is free. Actually is better than free, since every crushed opponent gives you 15 stars for your stars pool (with which you can buy buffs in certain levels of the trial); if you defeat the floor by fighting the reward is only 3 stars IF all your heroes survive (it makes a little sense to me but that\'s the way things work).;
        I\'m now level 48 and I usually end my trial at floor 46-47. I think that the number of crushable floors is the number of the highest floor that you reached in the last trial divided 2, rounded down. Infact, today I was able to crush the first 23 floors. This way you usually sprint through the first floors with no danger whatsoever (the crush option is an auto-win);and get a lot of Angel Currency, as well as a decent amount of buffs to face the higher floors.;
        When facing the non crushable floors always pick the Easy encounter; you want to go as high as possible, thus opening as much chests and getting as much buffs as you can, and in the next trial you will have a lot of crushable floors (this is the kind of cycle you are going to get). Then;I would suggest to level up an healer (like Mermaid which is free,;or even better Djinni or Lunar Priestess) and an healing Angel (in the tier 3 -Lunaria, Loralei, Naissa- Naissa is the strongest for the healing spells). When crushing floors the rage of your heroes will also increase, so you will always have the healing abilities charged and ready to be casted when in need. In my experience having a good tanky frontline (a common one is Nether Knight, Rose Knight and Berserker Claw) with an healer and an healing Angel grants good results.
        Having strong snipers (like Pyrona and Night Sentinel for instance) is also a really good thing. Starting an encounter by unleashing Pyrona\'s fireball and Night Sentinel\'s arrow will often immediately remove one or two frontline enemies from the equation.;
        Last but not least, don\'t be too greedy in keeping your heroes abilities. Often you will want to unleash their skills, for the same reason as before: the more floors you beat, the more crushable floors you will have in the following trial, thus continuing this virtuous cycle.

Floor reply (0)

pietra Last edit in 2015-7-3 02:25:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
astral_child00
User
Joined 2015-6-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-3 13:07:33 | Show all posts

Heroes Charge\'s Crusade is easier because it has only 20 battlea (iirc) and the gold chests has a 1% chance to give you 3* heroes.
Floor reply (0)

astral_child00 Last edit in 2015-7-3 13:07:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sky.th000
User
Joined 2015-5-30
Last Visited 2015-11-25
Post time 2015-7-5 13:18:23 | Show all posts

since you\'re only lv34, you won\'t be able to go through all 50 floors. I think when i went through all 50 floor (at Easy mode) it was lvl 55~. When u get above that level, you can starting to challenge yourself to try medium and even hard mode. There isn\'t any super Op heroes, the best ones for angel trial i would say are:;
        Tanks: nether Knight, Elder Dwarf or rose knight
        Damage: pyrona, berserker claw, night sentinel, amazon hunter;
        You might want to swap a healer in from time to time to recover your health throughout the battles, Djinni is best.;
        For Angels, you want healing angels. In your level, Nyssa is best. But try to get Athena when u can (you can get athena soulstones from angel chests or from celestial merchants)
Floor reply (0)

sky.th000 Last edit in 2015-7-5 13:18:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_00370125
User
Joined 2015-6-10
Last Visited 2016-07-08
Post time 2015-7-8 19:49:47 | Show all posts

Just as in Hero Charge, how well you can do early on is dependant on the heroes you get early on from the chests. Unlike Hero Charge, you can get decent heroes for free by doing the elite stages, arena, and angel trials.
        My most recommended, easy to obtain heroes are:
        Nether Knight, Berzerker Claw, Rose Knight and Pyrona from elite stages;
        Djinn from arena
        Lunaria (but don\'t advance her beyond 2 stars, and save the points) then Nyssa when she becomes available.
Floor reply (0)

nickname_00370125 Last edit in 2015-7-8 19:49:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
verheesenk
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-12 08:57:13 | Show all posts

This may have been said already but here are some tips

1) treat pyrona & berserker claw well (they are key to get high), later nereida is good aswell
2) bench a hero once in a while (they get healed up if you do so)
3) try to save your healers for the tougher fights 35+
4) clear upto floor 44 with 1 star fights (i understand your buffs will suffer under this method)
but next day it will be more rewarding, you will be able to crush floors upto 22 and each floor crushed gives you 15 stars, some call it an exploit, others say it is intended, its efficient its fast and you get the hang of it
5) never use 2 healers in your team
6) sometimes it is worth going for an angel that offers rage with her ultimates but this is a double edged knife on doing so, having your heroes like atalanta for example use her ultimate all the time DOES give rage and alot of it to the opposite team, and if that team\'s composition is better, then your streak will end (fast) to get higher up in floors.
7) don\'t keep using your best setup, i understand at the start its hard due to the lack of collection of heroes
thus this is also the result why you can\'t get high, no harm is done here. Patience if a virtue!

There are 50 floors
25 crushable floors in other words
YOU NEED your strongest heroes on the last push on floor 49, let me put it differently, YOU NEED more heroes to beat 49, coz what i do and maybe more people is to use 1 strong team to push damage and take 1-2 heroes down, use the rest of your weaker heroes to take MAYBE 1 hero down if possible, and then use your strongest team or a mix of strong and a bit weaker to kill those last 2-3 heroes
(you won\'t meet the B.R with your second or third team on the last floor or the floors below it, and thats why you need some setups and strongest heroes for it.

pyrona & berserker claw have sheep & stun abilities
nereida has a stun ability
zweihander has a stun aswell
hecate has a stun aswell (and is actually VERY STRONG)
exorcist has a silence but since its rather random i never realy use him and i find him squishy

Floor reply (0)

verheesenk Last edit in 2015-7-12 08:57:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aneria
User
Joined 2015-7-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-14 11:25:19 | Show all posts

if the other team has a healer, leave it for last, and let your team heal up and get full rage before you kill it.; you can see the line up of the opposing team if you touch anywhere in the box, use that knowledge to best set up your team to leave up a healer for last

Floor reply (0)

aneria Last edit in 2015-7-14 11:25:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_32150364
User
Joined 2015-6-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-24 06:13:20 | Show all posts

You can quit a fight (top right button), change team if you want;and restart the fight without penalties. You must fight the same team you chose earlier though and you must quit the fight before your whole team wipes. Cheers!
Floor reply (0)

nickname_32150364 Last edit in 2015-7-24 06:13:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-2-22 07:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066608 second(s), 52 queries .