North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241121 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 448| Reply: 1

CANT LOG IN SINCE FEBRUARY 22ND

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onefun_mss
User
Joined 2013-12-24
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2014-3-12 17:08:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
CANT LOG IN SINCE FEBRUARY 22ND Reply:1| View:448
        i was asked by GODDESS EIR of SERVER 1 LORALEI  to repost her message because it was ignored, and SHE STILL WANTS TO BE BACK. can any of the mods or admins or whoever is responsible, to do something about this? why cant anyone help her? she is a VIP 6 with 800 diamonds, imperial installion in her account, do you mean she will just have to forget how much she spent and just move on??? you should have any back up plans or something if things like this happens, right? so can anyone of you do something about it? she is still insisting for this to be fixed., HERE WAS HER MESSAGE THAT WAS LEFT  IN PROGRESS  IN LIKE FOREVER!
        Six days now I have not been able to log in from gtarcade.com using facebook quick log in to Loralei S (1). Three days ago I used message instead of recent post. So I messaged back the problem of when I tried to log in another log in box pops up and it has Hi Terri ***********  this email is already registered, where my email is supposed to go it says null and it will not delete. You messaged me again the next day wanting a screen shot. Which I responded if you scroll down to Feb.22nd I posted a screen shot in recent post. I also said you had no problem renewing my VIP! I have also said I play as Goddess Eir level 64, have a Guild 515151515151 ranked 7 Level 24 , demon wings, imperial stallion and 800+ diamonds so starting over is no an option! Eleven hours ago I get a response to my message again Hello. We\'ve changed your password into ***. Please have a try. And don\'t forget to change the password immediately. So again I respond My password for what? Facebook quick login? A lttle more info please? Because I still cannot log in through gtarcade.com it doesn\'t work! Your response This password is for your Goddess Eir in s1. Please have a try. Again I asked Loralei S1 ? I get the same thing incorrect user name or password and I am trying to log in through gtarcade.com. No response from you. I ask again am I supposed to sign in with my user name goddesseir, GoddessEir, Goddess Eir or my email ********@*** at gtarcade.com server Loralei S (1) ? IT DOES NOT WORK!!! A few more details like which email do I use or do I use my user name with the password would be nice and how do I change the password right away. But it doesn\'t matter because it still doesn\'t work! Maybe someone can figure it out and give a little more details, I am going to sleep. Maybe magic will make it work! I am missing out on everything right now.! I have given you every detail possible and I am still waiting for a 1 sentence response! I shouldn\'t be angry though that you can still take my money for 4 months and I haven\'t been able to play for almost a week!!! HOW ABOUT A MANAGER, I NEED SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING A BOSS? LOA FAN PAGE HAS GIVEN ME NOTHING THAT WORKS, IT IS NOT A SUPPORT PAGE IT\'S A BAD JOKE!
        IN GAME NAME : GODDESS EIR
SERVER : SERVER 1 LORALEI
EMAIL : CASHFLO1@HOTMAIL.COM
        okay thats big enough incase you ask me again for the hundred times about them :/
        please fix it already Kay??? she wants to come back.

Translate

onefun_mss Last edit in 2014-3-12 17:08:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 09:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051056 second(s), 34 queries .