North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 727| Reply: 3

Facebook Account problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
claudius shatt...
User
Joined 2014-3-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-12 23:11:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Facebook Account problem Reply:3| View:727
                                I encountered a problem with my facebook account. I am not able to understand what happened. Was playing the game for three hours and still playing it when all of a sudden I was kicked off from Facebook being asked to log in if i want to stay. After that I was pushed by force to recognize my facebook friends who are obvious ingame friends for many of the games I\'ve played. But I barely can recognize one of them because never been checking back their profile photos. And I thought this happens because one of my friends might have been reported me, getting bored of my facebook shares and deciding to report me instead of doing with the problem other way. You know how many times we share with our colaterral damaged negligeable and ignored friends when we play a game on facebook for pretty insignificant glory of the sites or suplementary paid clicks and likes. If a boy of 12 years reports you then you are suspended till you recognize the whole list of 12 year gamers who were playing the same game with you. At this point I know I cannot re-log in my facebook account, but I am now still logged in the game over facebook. I want to tell you that I can prove that I am a player of this game. Because you can meet me now online in the server. But if I logout from the game I will not be able to log in again. Because I am not allowed by Facebook. They say I must share my phone number with facebook, know very well my facebook friends photos, jokes and names and nicknames eventually, have a real name, huh, my last one was not real, then it was an expressionist mark maybe more valuable Now please find someone on the TWILIGHTGATE SERVER AND ASK TO MEET ME, I AM SUNDANCE, PLAYER LEVEL 51. My account will never be again active if you don\'t allow me to log into it in another way, but not through facebook again. Because these staff working here is some of the most stupid on Earth and do not deserve my attention or yours. I cannot sue Facebook for not spelling it right, English is not an international language, but an international choice of non natives. I can sue Facebook for having these stupid people working under their roofs, but do not intend to waste my time with this. This is why I am rather playing fair games. Like this one Hope someone can help me retrieve in a way or another my game account. On Facebook I was Sundance Musketeers. In the game I am still Sundance. Is a matter of chance that I am now online in the game and not logged out like in Facebook. Please come to show you and chat with me  Tell me where to go on the world map and we will meet there. I am waiting your comments (comments, this is how these terrible Facebooknutshells call a contribution at an open discussion table)       
Translate

claudius shatt... Last edit in 2014-3-12 23:11:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
sword of choke...
Super moderator
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2014-3-13 14:34:39 | Show all posts

Facebook Account problem

Hello. We\'re sorry, but this is a Facebook issue. We suggest that you ask Facebook authorities for help. Hope you can get it resolved quite soon.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sword of choke... Last edit in 2014-3-13 14:34:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zapmaster
User
Joined 2015-3-12
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2015-3-30 22:44:09 | Show all posts

Facebook Account problem

did you try logging though;http://angel.gtarcade.com/ site?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zapmaster Last edit in 2015-3-30 22:44:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 03:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053489 second(s), 38 queries .