North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 313| Reply: 2

Alliance War Rewards

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aidylasia
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-13 00:30:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Alliance War Rewards Reply:2| View:313
        IGN: Sable
        Server: Reuel (S250)
        So, with the argument that just occurred in my alliance on our server, I have decided to post this. I do not know if anyone else has suggested it before, but with the sizes of some alliances and how many active players there are, this is a very big issue sometimes. There are only 5 top awards to be given - and I have seen arguments many times before: why didn\'t I get a reward?; I was top rank, how come I got no reward?. Might be a good idea to make more awards available to be given. I wouldn\'t put it past people to leave an alliance just because they don\'t get a reward. Our alliance gives not by highest but by lowest - we decided that since the higher ranked in the battle get more badges, then compensate the lower ranked by letting them have the bags...but someone was complaining and get t\'d off about it, especially since the leader gave himself the best bag....Maybe you can find a way to code it so that the more players were in the war, the more bags made available to give out, the less people in war, the less available? I understand you don\'t want to make so many available that it overshoots the number of players that were in the war - that\'d be overpowered in some ways. But being a computer tech and web design major, I know you can code it so that it counts the number of players that entered the battle, then release that number of bags minus 2, or something like that. Just a suggestion...
Translate

aidylasia Last edit in 2015-5-13 00:30:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aidylasia
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-18 12:39:45 | Show all posts

Alliance War Rewards

bumping suggestion thread back up, to make sure it was seen.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aidylasia Last edit in 2015-5-18 12:39:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-14 19:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056410 second(s), 36 queries .