North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 648| Reply: 5

Is Valentina a worthy pick up?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
razeandmove
User
Joined 2015-3-25
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-5-13 05:12:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Is Valentina a worthy pick up? Reply:5| View:648
        Hi i was thinking of getting either valentina or the new hero in this current hoc, but i have some questions that i hope veteran players can give some of their opinions.

Firstly, is the agi debuff from valentina to disrupt the enemy lineup\'s skill sequence effective in actual battle scenarios? My theory is that the the debuff can maybe cause the enemy\'s MOD agi to drop below other heroes\' or character\'s agi causing them to maybe not receive any rage the next turn. But these kinda theory crafting doesnt factor in the high amount of HIT needed to touch the opponent\'s mod or main char which are both most likely to be the fastest in the team. Secondly, does the battle skill only increase valentina\'s agi and atk by 19% or does it affect the whole team?;Without any immunities, is it a gamble to actually invest in a golden hero?

Secondly, the new hero Enoch have decent battle skill to raise atk by 10% for back row, probably hits lesser than godless without the less hp more dmg done effect, but provides a neat def and end debuff. 3 L jokers and 2 flashy joker is a steep price though.

Let me know what u guys think!;
Translate

razeandmove Last edit in 2015-5-13 05:12:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
magics
User
Joined 2014-6-28
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-5-13 05:14:13 | Show all posts

Snow Queen
Translate
Floor reply (0)

magics Last edit in 2015-5-13 05:14:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2015-5-13 05:16:05

Godless wolf!
        just the name says it all
Translate
Floor reply (0)

10000110737679... Last edit in 2015-5-13 05:16:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rotui
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2016-05-12
Post time 2015-5-13 07:19:31 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Hi i was thinking of getting either valentina or the new hero in this current hoc, but i have some questions that i hope veteran players can give some of their opinions.       

Firstly, is the agi debuff from valentina to disrupt the enemy lineup\'s skill sequence effective in actual battle scenarios? My theory is that the the debuff can maybe cause the enemy\'s MOD agi to drop below other heroes\' or character\'s agi causing them to maybe not receive any rage the next turn. But these kinda theory crafting doesnt factor in the high amount of HIT needed to touch the opponent\'s mod or main char which are both most likely to be the fastest in the team. Secondly, does the battle skill only increase valentina\'s agi and atk by 19% or does it affect the whole team?;Without any immunities, is it a gamble to actually invest in a golden hero?       

Secondly, the new hero Enoch have decent battle skill to raise atk by 10% for back row, probably hits lesser than godless without the less hp more dmg done effect, but provides a neat def and end debuff. 3 L jokers and 2 flashy joker is a steep price though.       

Let me know what u guys think!;       
;;; razeandmove posted on 2015-05-12 16:12:16;;;;

1/ It could. But unless you have a specific target player in mind, that\'s not really something you can build a strategy around.

If you\'re still at a point where you\'re worrying about hitting the main or mod, then valentina or any of the hit the 2 fastest are not for you.;
        Hunting the main and mod is where they really shine.

2/ The battle skill affects everyone on your back row.;

I would consider valentina a gamble if you are relying on trick like making your enemy miss the first rage regen from MOD to win.

Instead she should be a calculated choice. She\'ll paint a target on the enemy\'s main and mod for the thunderstrike of your main and earthshaker.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rotui Last edit in 2015-5-13 07:19:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
razeandmove
User
Joined 2015-3-25
Last Visited 2018-09-02
 Author| Post time 2015-5-13 15:28:52 | Show all posts

Wow thanks for the reply ! I now have a better idea on the hero, might consider getting her as a utility hero to buff and debuff for setting up kills, debuffing a 19% atk sounds pretty good, especially if u give it the new weapon as well that takes 16% atk from the main atk target, could be really gd!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

razeandmove Last edit in 2015-5-13 15:28:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 08:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065377 second(s), 42 queries .