North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1818 Threads / 13084 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 596| Reply: 4

PAtak on GW

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-5-15 06:05:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
PAtak on GW Reply:4| View:596
How to enhance it? My GW is the strongest on my server wich has payed off good, at 592k br its stronger than my main but its becoming more and more dificult to bump he\'s br now. Since I focused on him a lot through mid-beginning of late game, i though i was doing ok but today checking his Stats i realized hes PAtak is very poor at 282k so i want to know how to enhance this? i have not enchant his vali\'s dagger but im thinking even enchanting it at +4 its not gonna do much. about 6k raw PAtak and maybe 4% added which would be around 11k more it\'s still far from real numbers. I got 1 lv8 PATak gem and 1 lv7 HP+PAtak on every gear. So Am I missing something? I just read in one of redshift\'s comments his wolf is currently about 600k PAtak? sounds insane just looking at how weak mine is.....
Translate

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-5-15 06:05:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nodelborgos ed
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-12-01
Post time 2015-5-15 08:03:12 | Show all posts

PAtak on GW

Using a hero in place of main in the current state of the game is very uncommon in PvP (unless your running SQ/FQ who are resistant to GR stuns).;I learned the hard way because that is what my current build is as of now. Back when IRB builds first began, this was an acceptable way to build, but as of late the tides of turned in favor of the main. Due to awakening skills, the main can essentially have three consecutive attacks in one turn with joint and finisher moves which is much more powerful than a single enormous blow from a giant claw. Therefore I warn you, for PvP, you must not be investing more resources into your claw than your main; while high patk is okay, the main should be leading the battle with the hero as support and not the other way around.

HOWEVER, putting everything into that claw is an extremely effective way of raising raw DPS for PvE. This is what my current build focus right now -- everything geared towards higher DPS in Dark Abyss and ofc gauntlet although I have reached gold cap for quite some time now.

It is absolutely critical that you make a distinction and decision between building for PvP or PvE because it is too difficult to build both effectively at the same time (for example, building dodge will make it 1,000 times harder to build the stats used exclusively in PvP, agility and hit). Believe or not, my 930k br claw with 654k patk is complete trash in PvP due to being dodge by everybody;(29k hit) and much lower agility than the people who build their mains. If you would like to see a ss of my stats, I would gladly show you one and explain why my build, the same build you seem to be working at, is terrible for pvp but ideal for pve.

edit: sorry for all that... a more practical answer your question about building patk is that you need to be leveling the passive skill, stables, and GA, and most importantly, obtaining patk fuse gems. While runes/enchant are good sources, they are just not as cost efficient.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nodelborgos ed Last edit in 2015-5-15 08:03:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
 Author| Post time 2015-5-15 08:39:25 | Show all posts

PAtak on GW

wow man ur answer is awesome thank you so much for elaborate ur answer

I still dont get what SQ/FQ is?

I think as u said, i prefer to be more PVE oriented since that where i can get most resources being a very low casher... but so far my PVP is okeyish I just want to build PAtak bigger
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-5-15 08:39:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alrtzicx
User
Joined 2014-12-7
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2015-5-15 18:05:29 | Show all posts

PAtak on GW

SQ/FQ = snow queen/fire queen
        Rest is already said
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alrtzicx Last edit in 2015-5-15 18:05:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 11:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051348 second(s), 40 queries .