North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7259 Threads / 27675 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 228| Reply: 1

Suggestion: Getting more gold from Daily Bonus as you level up

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amy carter
User
Joined 2014-12-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-15 13:08:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestion: Getting more gold from Daily Bonus a Reply:1| View:228
        Hello.

My idea is simple.

The Daily Bonus chests provide a great deal of rewards, but the truth is, what I get from those chests now that the gold I spend for almost anything (I\'m near Level 60 now) far exceeds the amount I get from chests, or from anything I do in-game.

I can easily go bankrupt if this were to get much more out of hand, so the idea is this.

How about multiplying the amount of gold given by the Daily Bonus chests, by one-fourth your current level?

But, to be fair, the multiplier shouldn\'t be activated until the layer reaches a certain level, like say, 20 or so. That way, those who choose to spam the Daily Bonus won\'t reap the higher rewards util they\'ve worked their butts off a little, that and the minimal multiplier would start at a low number (with my idea left as is it would be x5).

As for the other rewards you get from Daily Bonus, I\'d like to get more than one Gemology Bonus Energy Card per day, but other than that, the paltry amounts of gold I get are just not up to snuff.

I thank you in advance for giving my idea consideration, as well as keeping the lame trolling to a dull roar.

Sincerely,
        -Amyrakunejo
Translate

amy carter Last edit in 2015-5-15 13:08:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-1 14:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.393340 second(s), 34 queries .