North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7260 Threads / 27680 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 296| Reply: 4

Loralei's Wardrobe/Group Buy options

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dustin10146
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-17 03:05:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Loralei's Wardrobe/Group Buy options Reply:4| View:296
Seriously, you give us SOOO MANY clothing/wings in Wardobe it\'s amazing, so kudos. HOWEVER, the number that people can get for 0 diamonds, is one. Out of 24 different items, 24 different pieces of clothing/wings, and the only one that doesnt cost any diamonds is Phoenix Wings, and it HAS been NOTHING BUT Phoenix Wings... Seriously, at most i have roughly 1000 diamonds, even with using the Aureus, I still can\'t buy enough shards for a piece of clothing/wings, and the same goes for many players. I on the other hand have 7,500+ Aureus that I can\'t use because i don\'t have enough diamonds. Now, not saying i want more diamonds, just want more things that i can use Aureus on to get without having to use diamonds on, like the Phoenix Wings. There\'s some clothing that\'s been around for such a long time but you still need to spend diamonds plus Aureus to get them with full discount, like the Gold Organza and Wings of Gold have been around for a good year. So please do that for next Wardrobe. Can Say the same about Group Buy as well, not a whole of options to use the Group Buy Vouchers on to get for free with full discount.
Translate

dustin10146 Last edit in 2015-5-17 03:05:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cecil
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-18 03:04:28 | Show all posts

Well, that\'s a nice idea, but there are not enough clothing and wings ( in my opinion ) to do that. There are only 25 clothing (including the new silver fox whats just came out+ wings).
        They are offering clothes shards for several HOT events, nearly free! Like The Sky archer clothing, Servant\'s Outfit clothing, Lover\'s Reunited clothing, if they would give us more clothes for free (Aureus, Voucher etc..) then there won\'t be any special by having these clothes.;
        Yes, there is a way to offer more clothes for free, if they add more clothes and wings to the game, and they start to give old clothes (like you said, Golden Organza etc..) for Aureus.;
        Don\'t missunderstand me, i would be the most happiest person on the earth if they would put up more clothes for Aureus, since i have 34K in my inventory, and i just looove clothes. But we have to admit, there is not too much clothing, and they want the players to spend diamonds. (what i do happily)

But that\'s only my point of view of course ^^;
        ~~Not too much clothes / maybe i\'m just like any other woman?/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cecil Last edit in 2015-5-18 03:04:28

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dustin10146
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-18 09:27:27 | Show all posts

Reply 1# cecil
Well there\'s actually 43 items that can be put into Loralei\'s Wardrobe and they have 24 so it is a decent amount in my opinion, over half. Now some of the HOT Events were free, like Sky Archer and Blade Wings, so they should be put on the Free when on full discount items. Godless Wolf crest in Group Buy was also a free one from an Event. Now the newer ones go can stay how they are, like Lover\'s Reunited since it only came out a few months ago. Personally, I feel like anything over 6 months old should get pretty cheap, like 100 diamonds maybe when on full discount and using Aureus because you\'re not buying the actual clothing/wings, you\'re buying the shards so when it costs 400 diamonds per set of shards yeah only those who shell out actual money can afford it unless you buy a few shards every Wardrobe until you get enough for the clothes/wings, 10 months should be free. Let\'s be honest, LoA is gonna release a new outfit like every month;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dustin10146 Last edit in 2015-5-18 09:27:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cecil
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-18 18:16:20 | Show all posts

Yep, selling old clothes for cheap would be a nice idea. Nearly, everything in this game is for diamonds, there is a few options when you can buy something for Aureus, Vouchers etc.. Would be an awesome idea to change that fact.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cecil Last edit in 2015-5-18 18:16:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-6 14:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067758 second(s), 40 queries .