North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
39179 Threads / 222445 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 350| Reply: 2

DNS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bill
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-17 08:36:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
DNS Reply:2| View:350
hello world! I would like to know if other players on different servers are having the DNS issues like I am having on server 7? I have changed browsers flushed cashes, hard coded the DNS to the game and still I\'m getting more & more DNS lookup failures. the symptom is your logging in to game after you have logged into your account and wham blank page DNS lookup failure comes up or your in game all is great and then you can\'t seem to load a page it open but its blank, the worst is when you are playing and it freezes ( mostly if your in a timed game ie inferno, tarot) if you wait sometimes it pops but mostly you need to reboot!! ofcourse losing the event you were playing that S or the next lvl.
Single Polls, Total 0 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

bill Last edit in 2015-5-17 08:36:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mudd
User
Joined 2014-11-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-18 04:38:39 | Show all posts

DNS

A couple browsers changed the way they handle specific types of javascripts after the last updates.; This is causing a lot of problems with games.; Unfortunately, GTA has a sloppy way of coding javascripts and managing their DNS that can cause extremely long delays when trying to login to the game.

As for DNS, you also have to flush the DNS cache in your browser.
        Don\'t forget to post the server you are on.
Floor reply (0)

mudd Last edit in 2015-5-18 04:38:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-4-20 23:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081190 second(s), 38 queries .