North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1325| Reply: 9

GTarcade quit wasting the time and money of your player base.

[Copy link]
skooterdiablo
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-3-14 06:11:52 |Read mode
GTarcade quit wasting the time and money of your Reply:9| View:1325

After several months playing LOA and posting and monitoring the forum. It is apparent that there is really no support to help fix the players issue\'s or offer detailed information when needed in a reasonable timely manner. This has been a problem I have noticed since my first day and it has gotten far worse. Not trying to be rude but when your servers are majorly dominated by players whose primary language is English you need mods that can thoroughly understand these problems/issues/suggestions that are piling up everyday on the forums. Then be able to actually offer proper explanations and info to shed some light on the situation and quit leaving us in the dark. There is nothing more frustrating than receiving the same short copied responses saying the problems were dealt with when they haven\'t been. These players then are forced to keep making new threads about issues that should have done been taken care of to begin with. I have witnessed people waiting for days, weeks, a month for minor issues that  should have been taken care of within the day. With that said, It seems the mods have to seek and gain approval for every little thing they do to try to help. You need to improve your response time or put more trust in your mods to handle it.

COMPENSATION: If you are at fault for any reason causing players to not get the rewards/attempts they are entitled to or earn. Then the compensation should at least be something around what they would have received. It is insulting at what has been offered for for issues in the past. It is time to get on board with start handing out what is fair.

BUGS/GLITCHES: I have probably posted more on this topic than anything else and I will sing you the song of my people once again. LOOK into and actually FIX bugs in Twilight Clash that has been plaguing us since the beginning. You keep making your job harder than it has to be. You keep opening all these new servers every day with the same ISSUES. You are just creating more chaos for yourself in the forums when these new players come to rant/inform you of these problems you have been TOLD about time and time again.

My final words on this post, Players LOA you all know how the support has been, and you know  about the problems that are being ignored in the game while these guys just keep lining their pockets with our hard earned money while offering us a broken product. Half of the blame lays on us. We keep enabling them to do this to us. We keep recharging diamonds and buying VIP and nothing is getting done. I have boycotted any form or purchase from this game and it has been several weeks since I have. I will continue to stay diamond/VIP\'less until they decide to get off their ass and do something other than cash grabbing events and opening new servers. Follow my example and QUIT giving these guys money. Maybe if their income drastically slumps they may actually decide to really work on these issues that they keep saying We are aware of this issue and are working on it BS.
Translate

skooterdiablo Last edit in 2014-3-14 06:11:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
r4wa
User
Joined 2014-1-13
Last Visited 2019-12-17
Post time 2014-3-14 06:17:23 | Show all posts

Lot of truth in what you posted.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r4wa Last edit in 2014-3-14 06:17:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mysticraven
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-14 06:18:42 | Show all posts

I agree with you Skooter. Today I had so many issues with my screen going black because of one reason or another. Fix the problems and then maybe more servers can be added.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mysticraven Last edit in 2014-3-14 06:18:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bruce carrasco
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2018-12-22
Post time 2014-3-14 06:20:19 | Show all posts

yes I know all to well of the problems you talk about and how long it takes for them to fix things as for that is why im not a vip player or why I have not bought diamonds. until they fix the game I will stand by the same output and not spend a single dime on this game.and I do hope other\'s will follow.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bruce carrasco Last edit in 2014-3-14 06:20:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stitch81488
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2014-3-14 06:23:37 | Show all posts

for real this is a major problem

Translate
Floor reply (0)

stitch81488 Last edit in 2014-3-14 06:23:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
william moore
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2020-08-04
Post time 2014-3-14 06:50:44 | Show all posts

I agree with you on that

Translate
Floor reply (0)

william moore Last edit in 2014-3-14 06:50:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tristan simmon...
User
Joined 2014-1-14
Last Visited 2016-01-27
Post time 2014-3-14 13:24:50 | Show all posts

They don\'t really care about fixing their servers, its all about making new servers and cashing off from them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tristan simmon... Last edit in 2014-3-14 13:24:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xzeus
User
Joined 2014-1-24
Last Visited 2017-04-20
Post time 2014-3-15 09:52:23 | Show all posts

They released 5 new servers in 6 days. Why? Because every time they do, people jump into the new server and spend spend spend. So they can be #1 in that server. For every new server, imagine how much money they must make with in the first 24 hours.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xzeus Last edit in 2014-3-15 09:52:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shargun
User
Joined 2013-12-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-15 17:44:26 | Show all posts

I\'ve encountered problems where the only way to fix it (without asking GTArcade cause they won\'t actually help) is by paying diamonds. Want proof? Loop quests have sent people to places they haven\'t unlocked.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shargun Last edit in 2014-3-15 17:44:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 16:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055046 second(s), 50 queries .