North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16296 Threads / 73656 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 285| Reply: 2

several bugs that i have to report. PLEASE READ

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan_epo7055
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-22 11:02:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
several bugs that i have to report. PLEASE READ Reply:2| View:285
        the bug that is my main concern has to do with the chaos ring.;; i spent a good bit of money to get this ring from toy event so i hope it gets noted.; i have two chaos rings one for my main and one for GW.; the chaos ring on my main seems to work well enough even though it doesnt seem to activate near as much as it used to.; the bug i am having is with the ring on GW.; when he does his standard attack it works well enough but when it happens to activate on his special attack more often then not i notice that he goes out to repeat his attack but then just doesnt do the attack. this is concerning to me because the ring can only repeat any given attack twice in one match and on top of that only activates every so often.; this cuts the rings effectiveness way down and is kind of upsetting given the money i spent for it.; i repeat this is the chaos ring that requires 2 silvers tickets 3 bronze tickets and like 200 coins it is a very expensive ring and i hope you are able to fix this issue.

this might not be a bug i have to still test it out and im sure will find out tomorrow.;; it seems to me the new update may have messed with angel evolution.; i currently have about 11k evolution points on my demeter and she has yet to evolve from 7star to 8.; i do understand that it is random but my makaela was from what i have read on the high side when i evolved her to the same lvl and it cost me about 9k.; i am currently 2k higher on this angel then the last and already seen from this forum that i am at the high side at 9.; tomorrow i will add all sereph stones i get and see if she finally evolves.; i hope she does because sereph stones are not easy to get and are expensive to buy.; thank you for your time
Translate

dan_epo7055 Last edit in 2015-5-22 11:02:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
escha
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-12-19
Post time 2015-6-2 15:15:08 | Show all posts

several bugs that i have to report. PLEASE READ

I see exactly the same issue with my chaos ring on GW. GW starts to attack for a second time but never does, so it appears to be a bug - not good for such an expensive item.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

escha Last edit in 2015-6-2 15:15:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-1 07:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055544 second(s), 36 queries .