North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 658| Reply: 3

LACK OF SUPPORT FOR THIS GAME... RIP

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brad howell
User
Joined 2014-2-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-15 09:43:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
LACK OF SUPPORT FOR THIS GAME... RIP Reply:3| View:658
        As Mentioned above i\'ve had enough of the lack of support this game has to offer.. This will be my final post...

I\'ve spent a good chunk of money out of my own pocket on this game. By my own personal choice of course. But when shit hits the fan sometimes and these compensations are given.. Each and every person paying or not paying gets the exact same thing, regardless of what each player has missed out on. So for my top 5 CoS placement im being rewarded the exact same as someone say... rank 200 is recieving.. Just using that as an example, it goes way beyond that. For my ViP reward not being obtainable all day we get the same reward as non paying customers? Im not here to bash the non paying players at all... Just simple references.

Also when the login with facebook had its errors i was unable to access my account for 4 days.. (VIP 5 already bought and paid for)... I submitted several tickets and i\'ve even created lots and lots of posts such as this one to no avail. But... On the 5th day of not being able to play eggbro was sent down from the heavens and got me up and going again!(thank you) I wasn\'t compensated for any of that..

And finally just recently we got screwed out of a whole days everything! and i do mean EVERYTHING... and what compensation do we (all) receive? The exact same thing a lvl 5 character recieved...  I feel as a paying customer this is wrong and should be frowned upon. Therefor i will not play League of Angels ever again.

Just think of the money being made from this game.. With that in mind now hit that back key and read the forums and see how many people arent being answered.. Now ask yourself.... Do i really want to put money in a game that has no resepect for its players?

Anyways back to League of Legends.. ENJOY!!

Neredia (s25)
        LoLuDeAd
        R.I.P
Translate

brad howell Last edit in 2014-3-15 09:43:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
Post time 2014-3-15 10:22:02 | Show all posts

Brad couldn\'t agree more with you, lost my Arena Chest Rewards ranked #1 in my group, lost my Clash of Might reward chests ranked #6, lost out on hitting the Pro Title since couldn\'t attack in Arena after reset due to glitches never replenishing the 10x attempts we get daily, I\'m a VIP level 7 have also spent a crap ton of money.
        By my choice yes, but it\'s mind boggling how inept the support in this game is, just look at the countless posts from people dealing with a vast multitude of infractions.
        They obviously aren\'t too keen on helping. As for your compensation points again couldn\'t agree more why the hell should I get same compensation as a new player or a player that isn\'t anywhere losing out on the top ranked awards that I am.
        They have enough built in tiered rankings with different amounts of rewards should also be the EXACT same way the compensation works.
        They will soon crash and burn this game into oblivion due to their incessant lack there of in game support, they screw up and and instead of dealing with individual players such as us complaints they throw out a proverbial compensation bone to the masses and they must feel like this will suffice.
        Well, it doesn\'t.
        BRUTICUS   server ByronBlack(S13)  Guild Leader of #1 ranked Guild on my Server  many of my friends that have also spent a crap ton of money are starting to also tire of the burden of chasing down a solution falling squarely on the consumer\'s shoulders and not done in an expeditious way by the in game support by Gtarcade.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-15 10:22:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadedlotus
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-15 11:17:40 | Show all posts

same I had these problems too and am vip 6 already
        another thing that is crap is that in order to get the pro title I would have had to pay extra money to open up my drills I managed to get 590 points did everything was only 10 points off from this and I had already bought diamonds to use in this game and spent them on things that were needed if you are going to make a title at least make it so that if you do all the mini events in game then you can get it esp. if it is a title like that.
        ShadedLotus  (s8 pyrona)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shadedlotus Last edit in 2014-3-15 11:17:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-16 11:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059443 second(s), 38 queries .