North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 223| Reply: 1

Anniversary Packs????

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
robert starr_6...
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2016-05-11
Post time 2015-5-23 22:02:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Anniversary Packs???? Reply:1| View:223
while I did participate in Nian and managed to get tickets that way I am overall pretty disappointed in this anniversary celebration. ;I didn\'t expect to be showered with anniversary boxes but I didn\'t think anyone should have to spend to get them either. ;At the very least I thought everyone deserved one upgrade of their choice, whether it be a hero or beast or goddess. ;That would have been nice for everyone. ;And as far as the clothing goes...considering we are celebrating the fact we are all here after one year, it should be given. ;No questions asked on that one. ;Just like in every other online game you get the rewards for participation. ;Its pretty ridiculous to think that GTA only rewards those that spend. ;In the end they are going to be left with nothing because they will lose the masses. ;We should have recieved a pack for each day we log in. ;Not useless garbage.
Translate

robert starr_6... Last edit in 2015-5-23 22:02:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-9 06:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045118 second(s), 34 queries .