North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 363| Reply: 2

MARRIAGE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mjho71
User
Joined 2015-1-28
Last Visited 2017-10-01
Post time 2015-5-23 22:47:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
MARRIAGE Reply:2| View:363

Hi. this post is for those who wants to take a divorce and get married again. A pretty short post.         In taking a divorce, there are 3 options you can choose from.;
             I. MUTUAL SPLIT
     II. FORCED DIVORCE
    III. LOST SPOUSE

The conditions are clearly stated and explained above. So , its your choice which one you\'re gonna choose.;

After the divorce has been done, you will receive a mail and the ring will be returned to the one who proposed. That ring can be used again to propose to another player I guess.
        The Lover\'s Oak Tree on the garden will be gone too.

After getting married again, your affection level will come back and;stay as it is before. Meaning if you took a divorce with your affection at lvl 5, your affection lvl will be on lvl 5 too after you re-marry. (XD)
        But your partner, if he/she hasn\'t married anyone before, has to start from lvl 0 . That\'s why you increase your affection separately.

About the Lover\'s Oak Tree, you will have one again on your garden ofcourse. But you have to start lvl-ing it up again. So it\'s kinda a disadvantage on your part if you got a higher affection level because it will slow you down on increasing your affection lvl because of lack of Love Crystals.

That\'s all I guess .. Just comment your questions and I\'ll try to answer them if I can... ♥♥♥

Translate

mjho71 Last edit in 2015-5-23 22:47:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-5-24 13:19:37 | Show all posts

MARRIAGE

good one

Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-5-24 13:19:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-3-31 19:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046436 second(s), 36 queries .