North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16676 Threads / 76231 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 786| Reply: 2

VIP broken

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevinwright250...
User
Joined 2014-2-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-15 10:54:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
VIP broken Reply:2| View:786
I have posted under several other forum links and still have not been replied by any of the forum admins yet.

I have bought VIP 5 days ago and I was supposed to get it unlocked to VIP lvl 3 with 90% exp, my vip has not fully activated despite how I have bought VIP and it has charged my card for it my VIP does not gain ANY exp from logging in and it is not lvl 3 with 90% exp.

If you do not fix this within 7 days I will file a lawsuit against you for false advertisement and scamming because you are falsely advertising your VIP and false advertisement if a felony 2 by law, and your scamming due too taking my money and not giving me what I bought which is also a felony 2 by law. If I do not get my VIP lvl 4 I should have by now with a TON of compensation for the events I have missed or not been able to get due to lack of vip lvl I will sue all you idiots for your incompetence and 2 felony acts you have committed.

What you are doing is 2 different felony 2 acts by law and I will sue you for all you have. I want my damn vip 4 with compensation for all the events I have missed due to you dumbasses not fixing this issue when I posted earlier. 5 days is more time than it should have taken to get my vip.

I also expect some form of compensation for being kicked off by your update and missing quiz causing me to be unable to get pro flair title. I tried for 2 hours to log back in and kept getting a error screen saying you were still updating for 2 hours which made me miss my pro flair title. I demand to be compensated for your causing me to miss that pro title as well.

If I not compensated I will sue everyone at GT for your lack of competence and scamming & false advertising. And I will have you all unemployed after the lawsuit.
Translate

kevinwright250... Last edit in 2014-3-15 10:54:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevinwright250...
User
Joined 2014-2-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-3-15 12:14:46 | Show all posts

VIP broken

Sorry that was a bit inaccurate in name, its false advertising felony 2, theft felony 3, credit card fraud felony 3. And I still demand the same compensation or I will file a law suit for all 3 felony\'s which will prevent you from ever getting a job again and I will end up getting back more than 1000 times what I spent from the lawsuit.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kevinwright250... Last edit in 2014-3-15 12:14:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
daniel manneba...
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-16 01:28:57 | Show all posts

VIP broken

my vip not working wont let me renew thought i had a week til i needed to but now am not vip and cant recharge
Translate
Floor reply (0)

daniel manneba... Last edit in 2014-3-16 01:28:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 12:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056773 second(s), 37 queries .