North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 303| Reply: 3

mini client

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lindholm.jock
User
Joined 2015-5-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-25 09:01:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
mini client Reply:3| View:303
        today in TA I had to refresh the client every battle, every single battle, I had to use the refresh.

and I got a few questions...

first of all, really??? really???? you can\'t make your OWN client work better? why even make a half code thats so bad ppl have to refresh every battle in TA?

secondly, why even bother making a client that you claim is better than connecting through FB, when it really is not working at all better?

thirdly, I would like to know why you can not transfer characters between FB and GTarcade , it is the same game, it is the same setup except for payment of pruchasing diamonds. so why can you not create a code that lets ppl transfer their toons from and to FB?

and lastly, pull the mini client code, it is not working, send it back to whoever created it and do it again, and this time, make it better. Please.
Translate

lindholm.jock Last edit in 2015-5-25 09:01:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xproject421
User
Joined 2014-8-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-27 15:06:08 | Show all posts

mini client

The mini-client is just their version of an interface with IE in the background. It\'s all still just HTML. Nothing fancy.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xproject421 Last edit in 2015-5-27 15:06:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
umami
User
Joined 2015-5-23
Last Visited 2019-08-29
Post time 2015-5-27 16:08:54 | Show all posts

mini client

;;;;                        today in TA I had to refresh the client every battle, every single battle, I had to use the refresh.       

and I got a few questions...       

first of all, really??? really???? you can\'t make your OWN client work better? why even make a half code thats so bad ppl have to refresh every battle in TA?       

secondly, why even bother making a client that you claim is better than connecting through FB, when it really is not working at all better?       

thirdly, I would like to know why you can not transfer characters between FB and GTarcade , it is the same game, it is the same setup except for payment of pruchasing diamonds. so why can you not create a code that lets ppl transfer their toons from and to FB?       

and lastly, pull the mini client code, it is not working, send it back to whoever created it and do it again, and this time, make it better. Please.       
;;; lindholm.jock posted on 2015-05-24 20:01:19;;;;

Are you sure it\'s because of bad client ?

As soon as the match start in TA the winner/looser is allready decided, so A LOT of players will refresh their browsers/clients and form team again to avoid spending 25 minutes watching matches go 20+ rounds, if you are 3 strong lvl 80+ players - 25 minites can be 40+ minutes

If players could transfer their toons from/to FB - imagine the amount of players who would sell their accounts if it was not linked to their FB account ? But then again, devs dont do nothing against account sellers anyway (propably because they are affraid of punishing a casher!)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

umami Last edit in 2015-5-27 16:08:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-6 14:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052784 second(s), 38 queries .