North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7259 Threads / 27674 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 314| Reply: 3

WB and DW.. Yet another attempt to reason with GT Arcade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fartnugget
User
Joined 2014-8-21
Last Visited 2019-11-19
Post time 2015-5-28 19:44:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
WB and DW.. Yet another attempt to reason with G Reply:3| View:314

So once again I find myself having to deal with a ridiculous amount of problems with regards to the new systems. Don\'t get me wrong I do love the new WB system it\'s awesome.. Just not for warriors. You do realize that you\'ve put a system into place that will FORCE our class into last place because of your lack of (yes, I\'m going there again) addressing the DS system for our class. Quite frankly it\'s starting to annoy me because it\'s giving massive advantages to both the mage and archer class. They are able to obtain more gold, more Dark cores and exchange them for fuse gems fast due to that. Now I have watched the log in both instances multiple times and I also happen to know the best way to strategize against those types of battles. For those who doubt I know what I\'m talking about my IGN is Fartnugget and my alliance is the Six Paths, we are able to max out the DW boss ranks with only 20 participants if we want, so with more of our guys, which we play with usually it\'s not really an issue so I know what I am talking about here.;

The issue I want to address is the lack of usage of our DS skills for events like these- or rather any battle at all. Not only is our class cursed with the lowest crit rate, which I am fine with since it was in the description, but we also do the lowest attack damage too. This is also something I am fine with since, once again it was in the description of the class. What I have a HUGE problem with is the fact that the other two classes have DS skills that are actually useful. For those who disagree with me see my previous posts addressing the weaknesses of both warrior DS skill options. Mages can respawn with 100 rage points to hit these bosses for a rage move after they kill the party, archers may trigger their DS skill and become immune to those Dragon Fury attacks, thus delivering more damage due to surviving longer because of that annoying and buggy shield. Normally around 4 turns is the max a warrior can survive but this is not the case with the other classes due to their DS skills. There is NO chance of a warrior surviving longer than that at all. It is impossible since the attacks of these bosses cannot be dodged. What I would really like and appreciate immensely is for GT Arcade to address this and provide a level playing field for all classes.;
        Also yes, I do know that your heroes can survive for longer if they are mages or hunters but honestly who are the major damage dealers in a party? We all know the guys who count are the main characters, they are the ones who hit hardest. A hero surviving for another round hardly makes a difference, but that is also beside the point since it would force a player to utilize heroes of that class instead of warriors just to rank better which defeats the purpose of assembling a party based on the best strategy for pvp and pve battles and also makes it infinitely harder to get stronger since if you did build multiple strikers your progress would slow so much that it would hardly seem like you were growing
Translate

fartnugget Last edit in 2015-5-28 19:44:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
karson
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-29 09:37:03 | Show all posts

actually, at level 70 you get the awakening and get way better skills. So mid game yes they suck, late game they are great.
        and the top in our WB is always a warrior
Translate
Floor reply (0)

karson Last edit in 2015-5-29 09:37:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fartnugget
User
Joined 2014-8-21
Last Visited 2019-11-19
 Author| Post time 2015-5-29 21:44:56 | Show all posts

I know that awakening provides better skills lol The reason you most likely have a warrior in the top in your server is because they\'re more likely than not massively stronger than the competition. A warrior on my server has the best stats of anyone in my server yet he ranks around 5th -8th. That\'s on a mature server, merged with over lv80 players being the top competitors on it so we all have awakening skills that\'s not the issue I was addressing though. Just trying to spam this place so the warrior DS skills finally get\'s addressed
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fartnugget Last edit in 2015-5-29 21:44:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-3-28 21:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052091 second(s), 38 queries .