North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3511| Reply: 39

A theory on a devs plot in order to milk us of the cash

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
Post time 2014-3-16 20:35:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
A theory on a devs plot in order to milk us of t Reply:39| View:3511
        I was thinking today and I think I realized why on some old and new servers we sometimes see 1 random player suddenly gaining massive amounts of brs over close to impossible periods of times. Many of the high br players are normal players, but I believe others are actually disguised gms trying to cheat by making other players spend crazy amounts of dollars in the game . For instance I noticed on S4 we had a huge spender Morpheus at the beginning of the server that was going crazy through everything and having lvl 7 gems before players even had lvl 6 ones as well as many other things. Then the player suddenly quit. A week later, another huge spender called Chief appeared and he suddenly just decided to randomly go crazy on the br and spend crazy amounts. The same player spends insane amounts during events and upgrades but barely the rest of the time.

The reason why it looks suspicious is because I asked myself \'\'why wouldn\'t the player per se move on a new server if he really wanted to play competitive?\'\'. I also noticed this behavior on other servers where random players get their guild to lvl 9 in a matter of days and suddenly go 150k br+ in 1-2 days . Anyone else thinks this might be possible?

Translate

kronus Last edit in 2014-3-16 20:35:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eolsunder
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2020-12-28
Post time 2014-3-16 21:30:19 | Show all posts

could be, but who cares. If you aren\'t going to spend money having some guy jump to 400k br isn\'t going to make you throw out 10,000 dollars and try and catch up. Its a silly theory. If im a free player i\'m not going to worry about the big spenders. If im just a normal spender who spends a little each month i\'ll never catch up to the big spenders anyway im there just to have a little more fun than the non-payer.

The ONLY person that such dreamed about pretending dev payers would affect would be the already big spenders who want to keep up. To do such a thing requires a lot of money, and 99.99% of the players don\'t have that, nor would ever spend that on a game.

So bad theory, because any Dev who logged in a fake character like this, spend $50,000 worth of diamonds, would have NO impact on any other player. It would be like saying that your playing the lottery, tickets cost 1 dollar, oh wait someone bought 5 million dollars worth of tickets, hey you better spend 5+ million also to keep up with their chances!

See how silly that sounds?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eolsunder Last edit in 2014-3-16 21:30:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lilmisssweetie...
User
Joined 2013-12-5
Last Visited 2019-11-15
Post time 2014-3-16 23:16:31 | Show all posts

Actually I kind of agree with kronus (which shocks me ;p)
        It is either a Dev(s) trying to up the ante or possibly diamond hackers who got caught and banned, which would also explain the sudden departure.
        Thanks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lilmisssweetie... Last edit in 2014-3-16 23:16:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
 Author| Post time 2014-3-16 23:52:26 | Show all posts

could be, but who cares. If you aren\'t going to spend money having some guy jump to 400k br isn\'t going to make you throw out 10,000 dollars and try and catch up. Its a silly theory. If im a free player i\'m not going to worry about the big spenders. If im just a normal spender who spends a little each month i\'ll never catch up to the big spenders anyway im there just to have a little more fun than the non-payer.        

The ONLY person that such dreamed about pretending dev payers would affect would be the already big spenders who want to keep up. To do such a thing requires a lot of money, and 99.99% of the players don\'t have that, nor would ever spend that on a game.        

So bad theory, because any Dev who logged in a fake character like this, spend $50,000 worth of diamonds, would have NO impact on any other player. It would be like saying that your playing the lottery, tickets cost 1 dollar, oh wait someone bought 5 million dollars worth of tickets, hey you better spend 5+ million also to keep up with their chances!        

See how silly that sounds?       
    eolsunder posted on 2014-03-16 08:30:19     

i disagree with you on the \'\'fake character\'\' not having any impact on other players. Some people are very competitive and they like to be on the top and seeing others getting higher scores on say tidal or in special events makes them spend more in order to get the top rank. You give yourself as an example which is a bad example because you don\'t play for ranking . I\'m talking about the guys that can spend money and thrive for that rank 1 in events like the resources tycoon. Also I don\'t \'\'dream\'\' about it because I\'m a big casher or anything, but because I see patterns with some characters. Some people work long periods and barely play and spend thousands and then suddenly quit. Not far after a similar person you had no idea about starts spending thousands but it\'s also a person that \'\'barely\'\' plays.

I\'ve seen this pattern in similar games and I know for certain they did this a few times in Wartune.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kronus Last edit in 2014-3-16 23:52:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ttbunny
User
Joined 2014-1-16
Last Visited 2021-02-27
Post time 2014-3-17 06:03:10 | Show all posts

They exist long before this game.  Every server started with a \'booster\'.  They stay close to nearest real casher with a ever slight advantage, keep pushing the top casher of server to spend a little more to catch up.  They will eventually disappear after a month or so.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ttbunny Last edit in 2014-3-17 06:03:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tostamisto
User
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2016-09-20
Post time 2014-3-17 07:27:57 | Show all posts

Suggestion....for several months we do NOT buy 1 single diamond
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tostamisto Last edit in 2014-3-17 07:27:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tostamisto
User
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2016-09-20
Post time 2014-3-17 07:29:10 | Show all posts

OMG , I see lambs !!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tostamisto Last edit in 2014-3-17 07:29:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akala
User
Joined 2014-3-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-17 11:42:06 | Show all posts

Translate
Floor reply (0)

akala Last edit in 2014-3-17 11:42:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lil jack
User
Joined 2014-2-18
Last Visited 2019-02-28
Post time 2014-3-17 11:49:03 | Show all posts

Reply 5# tostamisto
Yeah, try it. Someone will be happy.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lil jack Last edit in 2014-3-17 11:49:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
feather13
User
Joined 2014-3-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-17 14:51:03 | Show all posts

I was thinking today and I think I realized why on some old and new servers we sometimes see 1 random player suddenly gaining massive amounts of brs over close to impossible periods of times. Many of the high br players are normal players, but I believe others are actually disguised gms trying to cheat by making other players spend crazy amounts of dollars in the game . For instance I noticed on S4 we had a huge spender Morpheus at the beginning of the server that was going crazy through everything and having lvl 7 gems before players even had lvl 6 ones as well as many other things. Then the player suddenly quit. A week later, another huge spender called Chief appeared and he suddenly just decided to randomly go crazy on the br and spend crazy amounts. The same player spends insane amounts during events and upgrades but barely the rest of the time.       

The reason why it looks suspicious is because I asked myself \'\'why wouldn\'t the player per se move on a new server if he really wanted to play competitive?\'\'. I also noticed this behavior on other servers where random players get their guild to lvl 9 in a matter of days and suddenly go 150k br+ in 1-2 days . Anyone else thinks this might be possible?       

kronus posted on 2014-03-16 07:35:17     

Look at this thread Byron Black (S13) In game cheating a high br just caught cheating. These are the real cheaters that the dev (engineer or admin) modify their account to beat the top real spenders and making them spend more. We all complained canplay autoplay, but the dev\'s dogs (money booster) is even wrost!!!! This is unforgivable!!! That is the reason why GTArcade never fix sh, they are the real hacker!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

feather13 Last edit in 2014-3-17 14:51:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 02:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067185 second(s), 52 queries .