North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42053 Threads / 241132 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1233| Reply: 7

need Urgent help please with Recharge

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
Post time 2014-3-16 23:28:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
need Urgent help please with Recharge Reply:7| View:1233
2x in the past month+ after I spend a  slew of money in game your fail recharge system has yet again for 3rd time given me a Credit Card declined message. Which then leads me to place countless forum posts here to seek being yet again put on your so called white list.
1st time ok, 2nd time it happened more agitating, but now 3x.....UNACCEPTABLE. Your moderator have told me that I was already white listed for VIP and regular recharging already.
THE ERROR HAS EACH AND EVERY TIME BEEN ONLY ON YOUR END WITH YOUR CONTINUAL INEPTITUDE TO CORRECTLY USE A CREDIT CARD.
It\'s insulting and quite ridiculous that a consumer must on multiple occasions take their time to bring your ineptitude to your awareness.
My credit card limits are huge, there\'s no way they decline, again I call my company I have the c/c with and yet again they say the problem is on the vendors end.
the 2x before you corrected it after lots of time and aggravation on my end yet no compensation whatsoever.
I have spent a crap ton of money with you people, well now it\'s time for you to pay me back for my time and stress.

Get this corrected ASAP and I fully expect in game compensation of some sort that will make this consumer feel like he\'s been paid back for these multiple reoccurrences of your ineptitude, all of which again make the time and burden fall back on me to waste my time and effort here in forums.
I\'ve had enough. Either get this shit corrected once and for all or you lost me and a bunch of my friends in this game all of which spend a shit load on your game.
I am demanding compensation as well, which if I do not receive anything again I am gone and taking a bunch of others with me.

I live in United States,    player name = BRUTICUS  server = ByronBlack(S13)  and just so happens I\'m in the #1 Guild on the server. So I shall await and see just how much you as a company appreciate my continued business as well as the multiple others I shall lead away from your game and to a better run operation elsewhere.
I have also posted below the last 2x replies when this has happened previously:

sword of couragePosted on 2014-02-13 05:29:26 | Only view this user
<!--作者信息结束--> <!--内容开始-->
Hello. We apologize for having kept you waiting for so long. Last time we\'ve actually already whitelisted your VIP. Now we\'ve whitelisted your recharging. Again we apologize for having caused you such inconvenience.

eggbroPosted on 2014-01-20 20:59:59 | Only view this user
<!--作者信息结束--> <!--内容开始-->
                        Hi, Op.  I guess you have got your VIP and the diamonds! Thanks so so much for your support. We are sorry for the trouble caused , hope you can enjoy the game !       

Translate

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-16 23:28:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-16 23:33:00 | Show all posts

The other terrible thing that has happened with above scenario is that it cost me the Angelina Angel points buy from last event. I was at 543 points out of 600 needed to purchase her stone when this error on your end happened.
        As i\'m sure you can understand I am super upset and frustrated at this fact and I feel like the Angelina stone should be given to me as compensation after this is corrected and I can recharge the $99 that I was attempting to do on Sat.
        It also had me fail to finish in the events consecutive day top 3 finishers, I finished 4th - I was in 3rd Saturday prior to this decline error that your system did to me.

Please i implore you to rectify this situation for me as quickly as you can. Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-16 23:33:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-17 04:54:22 | Show all posts

this is seriously driving me nuts, now new event up and i\'m going to lose entire day today accruing stuff that i could have after yet another recharge that i\'m unable to complete due to your error.
        Please, can a moderator please get back to me and help get this corrected.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-17 04:54:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-17 11:14:35 | Show all posts

well just for shytes and giggles decided to try yet agin for about the 7th time and my recharge finally went through, so great now I still want to get the Angelina Angel situated because again I have 543 out of the 600 needed to buy her and that was thru saturday morning when the above nonsense began to me and locked me out of recharging, I am going to hold out hope that you will make this right and get me the Angelina Angel, i have not as of this second done anything with the 543 pts i accumulated in the last event with the wheel.
        So please I shall await your help and making things right for me.
        Thank you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-17 11:14:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-18 00:53:15 | Show all posts

ok great, was able to recharge 2x last night and go to recharge again now and back to same nonsense yet again.
        This is seriously insane.

Could a moderator PLEASE take care of this and get back to me ASAP  please, im in 4th place and am wanting to hit top 3 for the mount.
        I don\'t think my brain will be able to handle yet another fail top 3 event finish due to your system mistakes.
        Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-18 00:53:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-18 01:14:57 | Show all posts

I\'m going to have a heart attack, just realized I used a ton of diamonds towards the 8x max amount of leprechaun suit that was allowed last night after reset, now that your system has again locked me up from recharging I will blow a gasket and contact my lawyer for your negligence if I am unable to recharge again and am stuck at 90 shards for that suit.
        This continues to blow my mind.
        I will await your expeditious response to me as well as your correcting this error on your end.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-18 01:14:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alan lau
User
Joined 2014-3-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-10 23:03:46 | Show all posts

Hi buddy, this happen to me today it was no problem if I recharge less than $300 per day. Now I miss alot of the hot events too.
        I think they didn\'t expect there are high roller out here, but then they make the items in game so expensive. Ironic isn\'t it!?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alan lau Last edit in 2014-4-10 23:03:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 23:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054300 second(s), 46 queries .