North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 317| Reply: 2

Post evaluation on anniversary

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bonbon256
User
Joined 2015-3-29
Last Visited 2017-02-20
Post time 2015-6-2 17:57:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Post evaluation on anniversary Reply:2| View:317
        generaly other than having bugs here and there. i think the event happy anniversary and gold consumption combo is pretty good. im not a heavy gold user. but during this event it helps me alot and i feel more ease on spending golds.;
        however looking carnival and lucky strike, personally i find that the requirements to get into the rankings can be quite hefty. itll be good if it can be scale down abit.;

dekaron is pretty ok as welll, just buggy. exchanging of anniversary pack is ok, just that the midway of changing rules is shorty.;

generally i felt that the game gives little assurance especially in thr case of bugs the support should step up and not step away. theres a reason why players are sending tickets and asking wuestion, simply its buggy. FAQ for each event could be set up.;
        ;there should always be a follow up to issues raised. i do know that issues is being solved, but if you dont announce it, youre killing yourself and discrediting yourself. no one will know KF\'s effort.;
        ps: is the anniversary vestment issue solve yet?;

Bonbon
        s256
Translate

bonbon256 Last edit in 2015-6-2 17:57:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
jellyxx
Super moderator
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2019-05-18
Post time 2015-6-2 18:27:21 | Show all posts

Post evaluation on anniversary

Hi Bonbon, thanks for your suggestions and comments, which are pretty good, honest and constructive. We will be more cautious and responsible for future functions and events.
        Also, the Anniversary vestment issue has been solved now. If you still haven\'t got the right vestment, please leave a post here.
        Regards.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jellyxx Last edit in 2015-6-2 18:27:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-9 13:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051128 second(s), 36 queries .