North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 865| Reply: 5

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP PLEASE WITH RECHARGE ERROR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
Post time 2014-3-18 06:21:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP PLEASE WITH RECHARGE ERROR Reply:5| View:865
        now for the 4th time with your company I have attempted to recharge and it\'s saying declined.
        spoke with my credit card company yet again and they have once again confirmed the error is on the vendor end, that your company is cancelling the transaction.

I recharged last night and purchased the 8x 10 pk leprechaun suit shards and now have 90 of them - yet now went to recharge 3x this afternoon and back to getting the decline message. So now I stand at 90 shards needed to synth this suit so basically if not corrected by you I just pissed away money to your company and now you are not allowing me to acquire what is rightfully mine by your continual failed recharge system errors.
        I am already incensed after this past weekend your error cost me the Angelina Angel acquisition and now I am stuck at 90 Leprechaun shards so I cant synth this suit which further adds to my anger.   I had 543 points needed out of the 600 for Angelina Angel which I couldn\'t get because of your error. It also cost me a top 3 finish as well as I finished 4th overall when should have been in top 3.
        I have spent an awful lot of money with your company and the fact that your errors are now harming my growth in game, is mind boggling.  I may have a heart attack if this doesn\'t get corrected as soon as possible. I have posted countless forum posts since Saturday all of which have gone ignored and I have been documenting each and every mistake your company has made with my account since January now 4x this same mistake on your end has happened, only the past 2x Saturday and today now are costing me top rankings in events you are running.  I am hoping this last final attempt I now will do with this post will get you to respond and get this problem corrected once and for all.
        I await your response.
        BRUTICUS   server = ByronBlack(S13)   I am in the United States of America and my City is New York

Translate

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-18 06:21:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yemaya
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-18 11:23:16 | Show all posts

I am having exactly the same problem, and unless they fix my recharge issues I\'m going to lose the special costume (because I have 85 shards from yesterday and can\'t recharge to get the rest).  I notified them over 24 hours ago, got a response for my location info to be whitelisted, and still nothing.

If anyone at support is bothering to read these, I am Yemaya on Zweihander(S7) and I\'m in Oakdale, MN (information that I have already given you to resolve the issue).  You have 36 minutes to fix this before I lose out on rewards that should have been easy to get.  After a LOT of money to your company with no issues, doing this to people during timed events is absolutely horrible customer service.  I expect the issue to not only be fixed, but some compensation delivered for having taken so long to deal with the issue.  The last 15 leprechaun shards for the costume would be a nice start.

Oh, and you still owe me the 700 diamonds you promised as reimbursement for double-charging my VIP last renewal.  That would be nice to get, as well.

Thank you for TIMELY resolution of this matter.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yemaya Last edit in 2014-3-18 11:23:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-18 11:34:01 | Show all posts

oh well at least it makes me feel a bit better in a distorted kind of way Yemaya, since thought I was the only one experiencing this ridiculousness...it\'s an uber helpless feeling to just wait in suspense waiting and waiting...I\'ve been waiting since Saturday morning for just 1 single response from a moderator, yet to no avail.....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-18 11:34:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lolz
User
Joined 2014-1-9
Last Visited 2020-03-29
Post time 2014-3-18 12:13:07 | Show all posts

same here i am having that recharge problems... i am missing out on this event. sigh...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lolz Last edit in 2014-3-18 12:13:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
th1rt33n rul3r
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2016-08-05
 Author| Post time 2014-3-18 12:33:07 | Show all posts

Well reset came and went and because of your freaking mistake yet again you have now cost me the last god damned 10 shards needed to synth the leprechaun suit you basically took my money and then locked me up again so I cant recharge...is this some sort of twisted sordid game you people play to get off on watching people rage or die from stress from your perm ignoring any and all posts.
        I can\'t even begin to describe my frustration level...1st screw me on Angelina, now take my f\'n money on a recharge I buy 8x shard packs to get to 90 then you lock me up again this morning  and all day and night and I now miss out on the f\'n leprechaun suit are you kidding me???
        I am flabbergasted, I fully expect compensation and a nice start would be the last 10x leprechaun suit shards so I can synth it, I feel like I\'m gonna puke on myself right now from the helpless frustrated feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

th1rt33n rul3r Last edit in 2014-3-18 12:33:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 09:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053658 second(s), 42 queries .