North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 409| Reply: 4

Bad feeling over friend's suspicion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asg...
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-04-01
Post time 2015-6-6 22:59:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bad feeling over friend's suspicion Reply:4| View:409
        Hi guys,
        I\'m drunk now. I drank 20 cups of beers with my partners on a field trip this evening. i discussed heartily business with them during the party. After drinking too much, with a little trick, i lost them to come back to the hotel. They must be still drinking now at the time.;

Well, in this state, i do not forget something which had become a reall burden to my mind before i can;lay down to the hotel\' bed: some guy that i have always respected in the forum is doubting whether i am a cheater or not....i\'m gonna ask the devs to log on your past 5 months activities, i don\'t believe you can get these stuff with just VIP 4
        i used to be VIP 1 before the May series of aniversary. Now i\'m VIP 4. ;Now i have both Appolo and Viper Lord. I recharged only 2000 gold during the event.
        Man, i guess, it\'s all about timing. i know as well that you and other VIPs spent ... 80000 gold just to get Appolo before.
        Thing i want to tell you is that if you got enough patience saving all the gold you need, you\'ll get what you want in the end. I just speeded up my saving process with 100$ (don\'t tell my wife) and got up to 7000 gold consumption thanks to the devs\' event design. saved up to 4000 gold. It\'s all about saving, isn\'t it?

I don\'t mind your jelousy but, don\'t let your Yelousy cloud your judgement. i\'d still vote you to become the next mod if you can prove yourself, but, really, you hurt my feelling.

Take care,
        ;
Translate

loki (from asg... Last edit in 2015-6-6 22:59:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asg...
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-04-01
 Author| Post time 2015-6-6 23:38:38 | Show all posts

well, i guess many a VIP man will feel very happy when people who try to spend as little as ;possible like me have our names listed on the banning report 5.
        What i am trying to say is, for every game, if someone can\'t throw all of his salary onto something virtual, just to get some satisfaction by the end of the day, he can plan to get it gradually. (well, only young men like us knows how it feels, isn\'t it?)
        Well I\'m really sad and i\'m going to sleep. Most of you guys won\'t give me any consolation right now as the time is different and ranging from place to place.
        Peace to the world..

Translate
Floor reply (0)

loki (from asg... Last edit in 2015-6-6 23:38:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrwelns
User
Joined 2014-11-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-7 16:22:52 | Show all posts

Haha, I\'m jealous of you too xD;

But the anniversary event was really designed so that those who spend some money + have good luck can get lots of nice stuff. My PC broke down right on 1st 3 days of Mighty Craft event so no good rewards from there sadly;but in the end got Goddessia from lucky strike and some lucky boxes and was more happy with that;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mrwelns Last edit in 2015-6-7 16:22:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nightwing,
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2016-11-05
Post time 2015-6-11 06:06:39 | Show all posts

Reply 2# mrwelns
? are you bigger than me?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nightwing, Last edit in 2015-6-11 06:06:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-6 23:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050344 second(s), 40 queries .