North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7178 Threads / 27241 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 237| Reply: 1

Class Dragonsoul Abilities

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
carsonmaz
User
Joined 2015-1-6
Last Visited 2016-03-29
Post time 2015-6-8 05:46:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Class Dragonsoul Abilities Reply:1| View:237
Hi, Im a avid LoA player and I have an issue shared by many in this game. The dragonsoul abilities given to the classes are unevenly matched, sorry but it\'s true. Anyone that has played this game for a while can truly attest that the archers hunter/ranger, have by far the best abilities, and have an unfair advantage because of it. What I propose is to change the dragonsoul abilities so that\'s its a little fairer. I can think of one, like say the wariors berserker/paladin, should get an ability like they ignore your defense when their dragonsoul ability procures. This is by far a fairer ability compared to the archers invincible you cant hurt me shield they get, than opposed to an dragonsoul ability that only works IF.... IF you dodge, or like the mages only works if you die.... It would be great if game producers and players alike would share on this ideal because I have found the archers to have quite an unfair advantage compared to the other classes. I do not propose taking the archers ability away, no, not whatsoever, what I\'m proposing is to give the other classes an ability that more evenly distributes a class power. Because it is the truth, archers have an unfair advantage due to that invincible shield. resurrect when you die, does not even come close to that, and neither does 10 rage points taken away from opponent, as compared to neener neener you cant hurt me no matter what invincible shield. Feedback would be appreciated by game designers and players alike. Thank you.
Translate

carsonmaz Last edit in 2015-6-8 05:46:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-20 20:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046861 second(s), 34 queries .