North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40293 Threads / 230054 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 250| Reply: 1

require a GM or MOD

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
druss
User
Joined 2015-3-11
Last Visited 2018-05-31
Post time 2015-6-8 09:13:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
require a GM or MOD Reply:1| View:250

i need some one from the GTA staff to pm me about a situation that just happened that resulted in a player from Hero Commander;that did nothing be chat banned by a false report from the real culprit that had been spamming the chats for over 1h...I attempted to contact the staff of the game and was openly ignored but that is not a surprise since currently the GMs and MODs of that game are literally non existent (this is what happens when u place only players on positions of this type without no supervision and ;that all they do is receive the in game pay offered by the company and do nothing of what is required of the positions that they occupy)...I do believe that GTArcade head office should take notice of this on going situation because not only causes a tremendous bad reputation towards GTArcade, it also drives players away from the company, so and since I cant get none of the top staff of hero commander I had no other choice but to come to LoA forums request help onto this situation

im VIP 3 on hero commander, vip 9 on league of angels and vip 5 on knight fable and would like to try one last time before abandoning the games by lack of support to solve a situation that currently is becoming out of hand

thank you
Translate

druss Last edit in 2015-6-8 09:13:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 01:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056366 second(s), 34 queries .