North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

Requirement Adjustment of Some Heroic Gear's Upgrade!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
daniel danu
User
Joined 2014-10-8
Last Visited 2017-06-12
Post time 2015-6-8 21:45:40 | Show all posts

Hi ^_^
        I realy don`t undersntad why this Requirement Adjustment ;When no one need this and is nothink wrong with this !!! You see you have only negative comments about ? See no one want this Ajustment so why you do this for what the hell? Realy is not enough how much cashers spends ? (little one and small one give you a lot of money what you don`t deserve) Is so many bugs and errors in game and you focus only on profite no fix real ploblems ... ! You have grapfigh there with all money who;stupid ppl;( sorry guys but only a idiot spend money for games.. better donate them or give your family money then spend on this stupid game);And you will see you will get lower money cause ppl will quit cause even;payers( low & small;) will get sick of this Ajustment and stop recharge !;So a idiot from your team tell you how you can grow your profite;even if you will upset a few ppl from LOA; but we will forget like we forget about all things and we will still play and everything will be good ! But soon or;early;this game will be;like all games where ppl like you and your team LOA who are too gready will get burn;cause you don`t know how to do , how to make this game work good for all ! First you will lose nonpayers after many small payers will leave so in the end big payers who spend a;lot will get bored cause they will have low chanllenge and many things like this ... So stop make stupid things like this focus to fix errors and bugs make this game work after you can make events or what the hell you want to get more money ! But for the moment stop do boulshet things at last 1 month all your team focus on bugs and errors and all will be realy awesome !!! and before you make a event or put something in hot event or anything else check 2 time is better !!! I saw evrytime when you put something in Hot events you change after casue you saw is something wrong cause you are to lazy to double check in that moment also with events .. more check and more carefull is always better then make prayers angry cause you are stupids and don`t know to maintenance a game ! I don`t say is easy but if you do this try to do all right !!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

daniel danu Last edit in 2015-6-8 21:45:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chris_pajak
User
Joined 2014-3-3
Last Visited 2020-02-01
Post time 2015-6-8 21:49:19 | Show all posts

No way in hell!; You have finally found a way to run all of the non cashers out of this game!; IDIOTS, it is already impossible to get Royals Mark without spending tons of cash.;The number of players is going to fall and I can guarantee those that leave will NOT recommend playing this game to anyone especially with the amount of BUGS you have in this game already.; I think you just shot yourself in the foot with one.

Oh and for those that already paid the 50.000,000   this adjustment just raped you as well!  So even the cashers just got bent over!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

chris_pajak Last edit in 2015-6-8 21:49:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
daniel danu
User
Joined 2014-10-8
Last Visited 2017-06-12
Post time 2015-6-8 21:52:44 | Show all posts

And btw sorry about my bad mode hehe didin`t want to upset you or anyone else but realy try to work harder when you do something ! I want to belive my bad mode and all ppl bad mode will give you kick;in your ***;and you will make a;step in front and make you think more about anything events , gears ,;gems;, stones;all things ... Think more about all prayers not only at payers who give you money and make this game work ... but try to think about all ! I hope you will not make again another step back .... cause you can`t see behind when you move and you will fall !!! and when you will start think will be to late!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

daniel danu Last edit in 2015-6-8 21:52:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
turtlehermit80...
User
Joined 2014-10-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-8 21:53:32 | Show all posts

Not fair many ppl have upgraded gear with this set all other ppl that have not are just to be screwed to make it fair keep it way so or have the divine right turn into royal marks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

turtlehermit80... Last edit in 2015-6-8 21:53:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
steffi
User
Joined 2015-1-30
Last Visited 2017-01-09
Post time 2015-6-8 21:56:17 | Show all posts

Reply 80# chris_pajak@yahoo.com

they didn\'t shoot themselves in the foot with one, they emptied the whole round and dropped a grenade on that.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

steffi Last edit in 2015-6-8 21:56:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxp1yqq0jisaw...
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-8 22:05:35 | Show all posts

dsdasdasdasd
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abxp1yqq0jisaw... Last edit in 2015-6-8 22:05:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
drjones1993
User
Joined 2014-8-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-8 22:10:34 | Show all posts

you do realize u got 10 days still to grab ur rights and upgrade... royal marks r not hard to get just can take a while...  i don\'t spend dia on CST or TT so noly get like 250-500 A month XD.. CST if lucky can spend as little as 300 dia to get into com part and TT  join top 2 teams on server which cna b hard on some servers if not a top 5 player
        munin i find harder to farm only get 10/day from tarrot which is nice to have buy munin bk
Translate
Floor reply (0)

drjones1993 Last edit in 2015-6-8 22:10:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwwnggcsgql_k...
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2017-08-10
Post time 2015-6-8 22:33:58 | Show all posts

هاى مفيش حد عربى موجود

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abwwnggcsgql_k... Last edit in 2015-6-8 22:33:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
compton
User
Joined 2015-6-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-8 22:34:01 | Show all posts

You BETTER give an exchange from divine rights to Royal\'s Marks!!! That wasn\'t a question or an idea, it was a statement!! This update, if that\'s what you\'re calling this garbage, just killed my plan of making Achille\'s Boots when the next Capsule Toys rolled around. Then I was going to buy the greaves and upgrade those eventually too. You didn\'t just scre.w me over. You scre.wed all of your players except for the major spenders!!!! Fck you GTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

compton Last edit in 2015-6-8 22:34:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vixeness
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2017-08-28
Post time 2015-6-8 22:34:53 | Show all posts

well, would appear you have found the way to finish killing our little server. Rest assured I will find another game to play and spend on but it won\'t be with GTArcade. Maybe you should listen to your players a bit more, stop opening new servers so quickly and fix the bugs that already exist and not the ones imagined by your budget.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vixeness Last edit in 2015-6-8 22:34:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-5 13:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057209 second(s), 48 queries .