North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40293 Threads / 230054 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 214| Reply: 2

Domination not working?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
razielioa
User
Joined 2014-5-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-9 11:10:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Domination not working? Reply:2| View:214
        Hi, since there\'s a big event going on in Amoron regarding being a new server, I was excited for Domination. However, when time came and even though I was amongst the top 8 of my arena section, I didn\'t get in but rather somebody that was below me in point did. I really don\'t want to be a bother but that qualifying in Domination would\'ve given me a lot from the event and I\'m honestly a bit upset about it. I spent a bit of diamonds to get to the top 8 and I know that this person didn\'t manage to slip ahead of me as I refreshed plenty of times. Please help. Is this possibly a bug?
        (I tried uploading screenshots but they were too big so I\'m going to try and cut them down, my name is Raziel by the way)

Please help me and thank you very much in advance! Ticket system isn\'t working for me so I don\'t know who else to turn to.;
Translate

razielioa Last edit in 2015-6-9 11:10:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-6-9 13:18:48 | Show all posts

Domination not working?

the selection is time based, if you did arena after the deadline you can earn more points but still not get into Domination. that may be the case hear. should receive email that says you were selected as well when the time ends. please look at the rules section/help on the screen to see if there is anything that may have affected it. hope this helps, I try to do arena early so that this doesn\'t happen, yes others can pend to get ahead but you can check before time indicated and see how you are ranked.;
        the other thing is the mods may need server# and platform (GT, FB etc) to assist in making report. thanks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-6-9 13:18:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 01:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057022 second(s), 36 queries .