North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1155| Reply: 5

Improvements/changes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nicolas erdely...
User
Joined 2014-3-19
Last Visited 2016-06-03
Post time 2014-3-20 11:37:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Improvements/changes Reply:5| View:1155
        Let\'s start this off by saying that this game is awesome, have a lot of potential, but may need a few fixes to make it even more enjoyable. It may seems what will come would be a rant for some or just some bad/good ideas, if you don\'t want to read a little then pass over this

Cross-server
        The way it is right now is good, it makes competition against each other servers and mixes them all up sometimes giving up way stronger teams or way weakers teams. The concept is great but just adding or changing these two things would be very nice.
        1. making it the way of WoW PVP system (for people who knows that game you will easily understand what I mean by that)
        - Level caps would be a good idea. Why ? Because when you get into cross server for the first time (let\'s say lvl 33) you end up facing lvl up to 40-45 or such (I don\'t know exactly) but the point is you actually just act as a suicide bomber or don\'t even enjoy being into the x server because you get smashed each time you set foot out of the respawn zone. It would be great to see like from lvl 33 you get to face up to lvl 38 (let\'s say a 5 lvl difference then yours) then at lvl 38 you end up facing people of lvl 43 then to 48 then to the next cap. It would make it way more enjoyable for people that don\'t spend money over that game and leave them a chance to get higher scores on the battlefield as well as bigger rewards. As for VIPs well this would be maybe a downside but you\'d still rock out on X server and hold mid as you always do lol. There is way enough players that do X that it would be a good addition to as I said a good concept. It would also give a chance to players that never tried X yet.
        2. A VIP and non VIP X server
        That idea might not as well get even looked at, but when you go into the battle and try to even reach the middle you get killed right off the bat by someone with a BR around 300k to 400k which is in long term annoying. VIPs could kill themselves while non VIP could fight themselves and be more in range of fighting each other instead of dying over and over (like in Darksoul II) Won\'t put much into that suggestion because people will already bash it saying it\'s a bad one. Let\'s move forth.

Arena
        - Having a free refresh (like we got now in the beta of the Cross-server tournament) would be useful sometimes when you want to keep fighting into the arena and you have killed 4/5 opponents but still can\'t and you don\'t have the diamonds to make the refreshes or just don\'t have any at all. That would just give a better chance for people to make all their 10 arenas fights instead of having to wait for 4-5 hours to finally get a chance to face a new bunch of random opponents.

World Boss
        - Add the auto-attack button for non VIPs but put a gold use on it. I explain.. I mean by that, that even the people who dont have diamonds requiered or even don\'t have some either want to pay for some might enjoy this option that only the VIP have actually. It\'s not everyone that can stay 20-30 minutes in front of the computer to wait for the LONG respawn time after each death and would wish to do some other things while they are fighting the world boss. But by the way I mean to use that, it\'s you put a  X  amount of gold for the use, but get that amount of gold to increase each time you use it, not making it that easy for people to use it (for non-VIP).
        - Reduce World boss respawn time well there is not much to say about this as the idea is already said and people would comprehend it without explanation. 1 minute it\'s kiinda long especially if you don\'t have diamonds anymore (or don\'t have at all) to wait to re-attack on the WB. Reducing it a little would benefit everyone in term of time to kill the 3 bosses and also on the rewards gained from the fight.

And here come my last part, the one that would actually look more like a rant than any other thing but that would just change nothing I presume, it concerns the events.

Events
        When I first seen the  Rose Event  I was happy to see that for non-VIP we could get seeds to grow into our garden to send afterwards (when you gather them) to the people you wanted. What was my disappointment when I saw that we had like a limit of roses we could send (27 if I could remember) when we actually had maybe 300 roses in our inventory. What is the actual purpose there to plant some and lose the spots in your garden for around ten hours when you can\'t even send the amount you desire when you could actually plant seeds that would benefit you more at that point.
        I understand that these kind of events are in a huge majority for people who pay, who gets the more benefits of it, then the people who actually enjoy that game for free. This is what triggered my annoyance towards that game, seeing how large is the difference is between these two kinds of players. I wish actually that the events would be more equal between these type of players (the ones who need to bust their asses off to reach a medium status in that game vs the people who open their wallets and get everything served on a  diamond  plate). I understand actually that for that game to stay alive the devs need to have money from the people who plays to keep us having new additions to this (like we had in the past week) and makes us enjoy the game even more but I would love to see them also understand the point of view of a larger community. (This will be my opinion) I truly believe that someone who don\'t pay for that game and wants to grow into League of Angels will at one point quit because of the way it slows down at one point, for the leveling and upgrading the BR, making yes of course a community that may grow larger everyday but that will end up having majoritarely AFK players that don\'t go on the game anymore making the game less enjoyable for a lot of people who loves to play with lots of people (even the damn TROLLS). Realizing that this game is a pure who got the bigger wallet it\'s kinda sad. League actually took from some games that have similiraties and that are also playable via facebook or other websites, but in some of them you had a chance of gathering cash (the one we call Diamond into this one) but at a slow rate making at least a chance for everyone to have strong items in the long term and having a chance to compete against each other and not being outclassed by VIPs.

Well this is my post, enjoyed it or not, I don\'t care. Hope the devs could look into this, probably they won\'t but we try to have our ideas going right? I said what I wanted to say.  
Translate

nicolas erdely... Last edit in 2014-3-20 11:37:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
sword of choke...
Super moderator
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2014-3-23 22:18:58 | Show all posts

Improvements/changes

Hello. First of all, we\'re very glad that you like our game.
        Cross-Server balance problem is what we\'ve long be aware of. We\'re making improvements on it.
        VIP and Non-VIP Cross-Server battle seems a little bit unrealistic. But we\'ll consider the possibility of it.
        Auto-attack button for World Boss, we\'ve already put the auto-attack function to World Boss event, which is why we don\'t quite understand about this suggestion. And re-spawn time, we\'ll make some improvements on it.
        About the events, we apologize for the unfair settings of them. We\'ll make them more reasonable, letting all our players to enjoy them.
        Thank you for all of your suggestions! They\'re always welcome!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sword of choke... Last edit in 2014-3-23 22:18:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadow cat
User
Joined 2013-12-13
Last Visited 2018-02-28
Post time 2014-3-23 22:37:08 | Show all posts

Improvements/changes

Hello sword of courage, I believe that nicolas erdelyi is trying to suggest a auto-attack function for non-vips, but they need tp pay a certain amount of gold to use it. I hope you understand this.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shadow cat Last edit in 2014-3-23 22:37:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
black_1266
User
Joined 2014-3-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-24 18:02:56 | Show all posts

Improvements/changes

The way this game should be designed between vip/diamond users and the normal users is that those that pay for things should get them easier, handed over a table to them, but everything should also be available to the rest of players, with only difference is that they\'ll have to work for it, and gain it in a longer time.

Now its just a huge gap between type of players which makes this game worthless, cause having 20-30 players per server.. its bad. If free players could have a chance to compete with vip by hard work, you would have much more people on servers. And those free players will even donate for some things if they notice they have good chances to compete. Like this, why would i donate even 20$ when i see that its useless and i don\'t get anything good out of them, cause to be honest the good rewards its for top 3, and there are those that donates hundreds of $. Make this extreme gap much lower. Give them their shiny things handed over a table, but also give the rest of the players some things to be able to compete. Its useless to spend 6-7 hours per day in this game, if some1 logs in 10 mins, buys his way to the 1st spot of the event, and i get some crappy 100k gold or w/e out of an event i worked hard for. That makes players quit.

Close the damn gap between the players, and ffs stop making even the few event that was there for non $ like omni arena teams, synth, and angel bond. You aren\'t trying to populate your servers with that, you\'re just closing them down. If those donors will notice they and 5 more players play on a server they will quit. What\'s the point playing a game if you don\'t have a chalenge? They could as well play a single player game than.

Take for example the tycoon event, normal players would struggle to get to lets say 15k points, maybe vip could get to 20k+. But without $ there was no way to reach 30k, i don\'t mean to get in top 3 for the shiny lion, neah. But to be able to get the superior rewards atleast. Whats the point of making events in which the same 1-2-3 players get it with $? You could as well just place items in shop and let them buy from there. Cause anyway same players get them, others dont have the cash or realise they cant compete with those in throwing money away.

After that you made that CS arena thing. I, without paying any $ i wasn\'t able to even get in top 100 to participate. The difference between a free player and a diamond user was above 1000 points, how am i supposed to participate if even the 100 one from there used that 1 more try for x diamonds button many times. Those aren\'t events , they are just gimme your money and stfu. Even if i decide to waste money to reach top 100, whats the point going in there if you are from a new server? You meet some monsters in there , and you don\'t stand a chance. I mean for real the 1st from a new server can\'t even beat nr 1 from there, even if that one would remove all his heroes and play with his main alone, lol.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

black_1266 Last edit in 2014-3-24 18:02:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
Post time 2014-3-25 00:22:42 | Show all posts

Improvements/changes

I have to disagree with the level arena. Why?because level does not solve anything. Lvl 60-69 can have br ranging from 200k br up to 500k br which is very unbalanced since system is not calibrated well.

On the CS tournament I agree as well. I mean come on, the rewards for top 100 were amazing, and some of the guys in there did not even deserve to be in (190k brs buying their way in). As a guy that regularly defeats 300k BRs, why should I be sent away from the tourny because the 190k BR can buy more attempts?I lost 1 fight the whole tournament and I barely have 208 Warrior Marks. Meanwhile that 190k can buy himself 1-2 mythic pieces and get stronger because of his cash. My problem with that?the tourny is every 21 days and I need at least 3 tournaments for 1 piece. That\'s 63 days per piece. 2 months per piece means more than 12 months for the full set. I can deal with 6 months for the garb set, but this is BS.
        I am a long-term planner, but seeing this waiting time does not make me really happy and I doubt others have my patience to wait so long . I am also unhappy that you changed the 60 mythic set from the chinese version from 5 sockets to 6 in order to milk your costumers. I hope in the feature you will think of your whole population instead of the cashers only (and many cashers agree that this feature you added was bs due to the unlimited attempts).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kronus Last edit in 2014-3-25 00:22:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 03:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060234 second(s), 42 queries .