North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4542 Threads / 26378 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 222| Reply: 1

Carnival Bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bryaaah
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-13 07:54:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Carnival Bug Reply:1| View:222
        I have been playing for quite a while now on an R2 server and last carnival event a bug has occured in which i\'ve lost 800 cardpoints. I\'ve been hoarding alot of free runic cards and when the event started at 16 may i spend them all to gain points and i bought cards from them. Also all cards which i did not use at that moment i had sold aswell. From all the points i had bought myself 3x a Goddesia card. A few hours later when i decided to check again on my cards, so i\'d knew what i had to purchase for Zophiel i noticed all the cards which i had sold were suddenly reappeared in my cards and all the cards which i had bought were gone. In that process i have lost all the points obtained through the Runic Cards (approximate 800).;
        I\'ve submitted a ticket to R2 immediatly as it happened and they\'ve told me they were aware of it and they\'d resolve it as quickly as possible and they\'d keep me posted of any further updates. R2 being R2 did not give me any new updates, and when i asked them about it they replied and asked me to wait patiently and they realize the whole situation is agonizing for me. At that time the carnival event had already ended. TWO weeks went by and suddenly i\'ve received an email from R2 telling me, i qoute we haven\'t heard from you in the last two weeks, so we assume the issue has either resolved itself or you\'ve found a different solution, therefor we have closed the report. In the mail they also said that if this weren\'t the case i could reply and they would re-open my case. Gentleman as i am, ofcourse tried to reply to the email but my mail got blocked. So i went back to my old ticket and wrote something like: my case has not been resolved yet.

Anyway, that\'s where i stand with the whole R2games matter. I\'ve been adviced by a couple of friends to test my luck in GTA forum.;
        Therefor i sincerely hope you can help me out. (Especially because another Carnival event has just began)
        Kind regards,

Chop4Love
        S3-Gleaming Hills
Translate

bryaaah Last edit in 2015-6-13 07:54:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-22 15:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053100 second(s), 34 queries .