North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Bugs
5048 Threads / 29384 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 266| Reply: 2

Numerous bugs in brewfest

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abw1a2TL_2AUie...
User
Joined 2015-5-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-13 18:14:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Numerous bugs in brewfest Reply:2| View:266
        I have raised three separate tickets relating to issues in brewfest. None of them have been looked at yet, the event is over, and I am extremely frustrated about having missed out on some valuable kit because of these issues. I will copy the tickets in full below to see if I can get some better answers here. The earliest is from the 6th, and is still in \'pending\' mode. My server is Ceos (265), char name is \'Squid\'.
        I did eventually get my wings, but they cost me a lot more than they should have after missing out on part of the brewfest earlier due to connection issues. I think I am owed a Yeti card due to the points issue in the last report, and the earlier issues as well.

•                                                         Server connection issues19:5409/06/2015                                                                                I have been playing KF for a while now, and have spend a decent amount of cash on it. I enjoy the game and would be spending more money. However, currently I am constantly having server connection issues which prevent me from accessing the game in a timely manner. This is preventing me from using my gold and time to succeed in the \'Brewfest\' event, where I am saving towards either a pair of Valen Wings or a similar cost item if I don\'t quite get enough points. The amount to of downtime and disruption caused by the server issues means I am unlikely to get my wings now, and have already spent a fair bit of cash trying to get there. How do I resolve this issue, and what recompense can I get for the server troubles?                       

•                                                         Brew event purchasing issues07:1911/06/2015                                                                                Several times when I have bought brew event items in the shop, using gold, the expected items have not appeared in my inventory. I cannot tell if the gold was used, or if the purchase failed and was rejected, and I cannot find the items I expected. I do not know what gold I have now spent on this event, or what items I should have received.                       

•                                                         Brew event points error18:0113/06/2015                                                                                At the end of the brew event, I had accumulated over 1800 points. I know this, because I bought my Yeti wings at 1700 points, and also a number of smaller items, including Ice Crystals, hero stampers et al. When I checked my end-of-event award, my total points value has been dropped, to just over 1600 - clearly this is impossible as the wings alone cost more than that. As a result, i did not get my proper reward, including a Yeti card. I have instead got a lower award, which only has a few Yeti chards. I WANT MY YETI CARD. Further to this, I was prevented from reaching the highest points value I could because of the preceding two tickets I raised during the event, which are not yet even being looked at. I am very frustrated and disappointed that so many errors are occurring, which are preventing me from properly enjoying the game. I will also of course not be spending any more money on it until these matters are cleared up.                       

Translate

Abw1a2TL_2AUie... Last edit in 2015-6-13 18:14:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abw1a2TL_2AUie...
User
Joined 2015-5-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-6-17 17:46:03 | Show all posts

Numerous bugs in brewfest

*bump*
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Abw1a2TL_2AUie... Last edit in 2015-6-17 17:46:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 11:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069006 second(s), 36 queries .