North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40303 Threads / 230111 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 296| Reply: 3

POOR LEVEL OF SUPPORT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
superhotty
User
Joined 2014-8-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-14 05:02:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
POOR LEVEL OF SUPPORT Reply:3| View:296
A brief scan of the support posts, shows a repeated and will full disregard for the needs of YOUR CUSTOMER. When can we expect the our issues will be resolved; or at least responded to? I know you guys get tons off posts every day wiith a huge number of customers playing the game. Shouldn\'t you have more support staff to resolve these issues?
Translate

superhotty Last edit in 2015-6-14 05:02:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jacobdhopkins8...
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-14 05:18:18 | Show all posts

POOR LEVEL OF SUPPORT

Ah, yes.
        Here\'s the thing though: GTArcade never intended League of Angels to be as successful on the long-term as it has been. You can look at the quality of the game itself to see this. LoA was designed to snag a few quick bucks, with minimal investment.
        So, they\'ve been a little behind on getting LoA up to speed, on all fronts, as a long-term product. Furthermore, they are still more invested in making quick cash than investing anything into a worthwhile product.
        They\'ve yet to learn that by producing an inferior product, they will have very little retention.
        Unfortunately, GTArcade\'s main customers are those lacking in knowledge of how games are typically managed, and do not understand that they are actually paying for an inferior product. All they know is that they found a game (usually through FB) that they can play and enjoy.
        But wait, if it is an inferior product, why do I play it?;
        Well, that\'s easy. ;Because very few playing LoA have actual gameplay experience, I, someone who has been playing online games for about 15 years,;can invest a very small amount of time and cash into the game, and do really well. ;Also, everything is ranked (this is to promote addictive competition and encourage poor money management decisions from customers), so I get to see exactly where I stand. ;In short, it\'s mostly an ego trip, for me. But, not only that, I don\'t actually have to work very hard at it, so that appeals to my lazy side.
        It doesn\'t change the fact that GTArcade has produced an inferior product, and support isn\'t excluded from this.
        In fact, they actually pay forum mods in diamonds... lol. That\'s like a business being able to pay employees in money they printed themselves. Just lols.
        Anyway, sorry for the lack of support you have been receiving. I suggest you join my thread for people refusing to recharge until support sees improvement.;
        Thanks for you time.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jacobdhopkins8... Last edit in 2015-6-14 05:18:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jacobdhopkins8...
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-14 05:27:33 | Show all posts

POOR LEVEL OF SUPPORT

Oh, another interesting thing you may want to know:
        By paying forum mods in diamonds, they essentially turn the forum mods into shills.... which is opening whole other can of worms. hehe
        Basically, they\'re getting a whole lot of benefit from what amounts to a bit of coding, for them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jacobdhopkins8... Last edit in 2015-6-14 05:27:33

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-17 20:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050353 second(s), 38 queries .