North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3413| Reply: 19

The game is rapidly becoming unbalanced

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
internetidenti...
User
Joined 2013-12-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-21 15:09:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
The game is rapidly becoming unbalanced Reply:19| View:3413
        When I started playing this game had limits for cashers and normal free players stood a fair chance. Now its cash heavy with no way to keep up with out spending a fortune in timed events.
        The pub sucks everything offered is just under what you can afford...A ploy to make u spend money no doubt.
        The hot events ..yes its nice there is a none casher offer but most of them are set just out of reach for the average free player.
        The Vip settings are irritating you can\'t buy extra turns for arena or clash of might (com) or erebus even if you buy diamonds....you can host feasts even if you spend a fortune to help your guild. All the events for 12 -16 trys in arena or com are unobtainable for anyone with out vip.
        Yes it can be argued just get VIp if your spending money but thats not possable for some of us, like me the game won\'t let me buy via pay pal.
        You could say report it I HAVE!! the ticket system here is perpetually broken. NO one has helped me and i reported it to the forum twice. so I have come to accept any issue with this game is a loss i have to cut.
        which leads me to my next point GET SOME  CUSTOMER SERVICE !!....you need to seriously work on your customer relations as they are non existent at the moment!!
        Now that said the following additions to the game need serious help...
        The raid ...Allowing people to steal emblems you are using to build chests is BS...this should not be allowed, I get the raiding but taking emblems from finished chests so you lose them is just wrong...its aggravating. For free players who are miles behind already because we can\'t win this stuff in the hot events , to have what little we can get stolen is just beyond wrong.

And the NEW cross server tournament ....If this is not fixed and fast you have just ruined the game for all but the 100 players who can get in to the top. The prizes are great but once the top 100 start obtaining them you will over power those heros. The top 3 will automatically get the new angel and the top 100 get enough royal emblems to build a full piece of royal gear and then some the higher up\'s get  more than enough for almost a full set.
        This means that once the top 100 are chosen you will continuously have the same 100 players in the top slots cause they cant be beaten. There is no other way as of yet for anyone else to get royal marks... and no one has a chance to even acquire near enough warrior  marks for even one piece with out several weeks of tournament rounds.
        THIS IS A PROBLEM ....you have just segregated the majority of your players and the more you unbalance the game the less we will spend cause there is no hope of catching up ...to the point that most will quit.
        Its a real shame this was a good game ...pity it has fallen victim to greed and favors only the rich now... I guess it was inevitable ... its just sad is all.

Oh and one more thing WTF!!! were you thinking with that ridiculously stupid guild boss ....for diamonds !!! I you fckn kidding me,
        Both the guild boss and the world boss dont pay crap for prizes there not worth the server space they take up let alone the diamonds your asking people to spend on them. What a waste of time and space those events are. Serious reconsideration needs to be given to the risk/cost vs reward pay out for these bosses.

Also I realize that this will probably never get to anyone who can do anything about it. There is no way to communicate with those who run the game cause there is no customer service. I know that this will just be another bitchy thread  lost in the forum but its my last attempt to be proactive before I quit and you lose another paying customer. I will at least give the game and its makers the chance to do the right thing, acknowledge the needs of its players and fix the game so it at least has customer service. At least I\'m not just ignoring the problem like everyone else is inclined to do knowing the game doesn\'t care.

Its in the best interest of the game to not ignore its players, and acknowledge and fix these issues especially with the customer service and the world/guild boss. The game use to be fair losing that you will lose your place a decent app game fade into fb obscurity when the thrill of being new wheres off. No one wants to play a game they can\'t get any farther in. You shouldn\'t have to spend thousands of dollars to keep up so you can play. The average event cost 600+ dollars to win just so we are clear on the kind of money we are talking about per event ( to win costumes /angels/ mounts...ect).

Translate

internetidenti... Last edit in 2014-3-21 15:09:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dante
User
Joined 2014-3-4
Last Visited 2017-05-04
Post time 2014-3-22 23:51:09 | Show all posts

I can see players L54 with 125k only hp
can you image how much is her/his br?
And I don\'t agree with arena system
i have a team with 100k max br and they have 500-600k br
how could i win?lol....

Translate
Floor reply (0)

dante Last edit in 2014-3-22 23:51:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tempnix
User
Joined 2014-2-23
Last Visited 2016-07-29
Post time 2014-3-26 02:19:42 | Show all posts

Yes... Agree.. This should be looked at by someone!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tempnix Last edit in 2014-3-26 02:19:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
edhriano
User
Joined 2014-1-30
Last Visited 2016-11-20
Post time 2014-3-26 18:36:50 | Show all posts

I remember when s-21 used to have 150++ user when world boss event is on.
        Now is just around 70 .... wonder what happen ....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

edhriano Last edit in 2014-3-26 18:36:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
black_1266
User
Joined 2014-3-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-26 19:40:07 | Show all posts

70 is awesome... We didn\'t have those numbers neather at start, now we have 20 on wb... Out of those top 5 $ whales outrank everyone else by long shot, rest are just poor casual players or f2p. Slowly its going down this game. The gap between the whales and normal players is insane, no point for wasting their time in this game if they can\'t compete.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

black_1266 Last edit in 2014-3-26 19:40:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lightpower
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-26 20:30:32 | Show all posts

the cash system should be more balanced, I spend money but its all too overpriced
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lightpower Last edit in 2014-3-26 20:30:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
black_1266
User
Joined 2014-3-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-26 20:43:00 | Show all posts

Stop spending. If they don\'t have their $ milking cows half braindead, they will start actually doing something. Now they are just milking you, they don\'t work for anything just open more and more servers with same problems.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

black_1266 Last edit in 2014-3-26 20:43:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kdelossantos71
User
Joined 2014-3-2
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-3 07:40:32 | Show all posts

Stupid game I\'m non casher and I can\'t compete with heavy casher.Great game but you\'ll to greedy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kdelossantos71 Last edit in 2014-4-3 07:40:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ryan howard
User
Joined 2014-1-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 02:57:26 | Show all posts

I couldn’t agree more With the new voucher shop and limited attempts on undefeated zodiac that is already hard to begin with the average paying player hasn’t a chance.Its really driving a big wedge between average and big spenders this game is at best a medium mmo compared to world of war craft or star wars or many others; that is far cheaper yet you try and bleed more and more money out of people
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ryan howard Last edit in 2014-4-5 02:57:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jesus luna
User
Joined 2014-2-1
Last Visited 2017-04-13
Post time 2014-4-5 05:35:09 | Show all posts

This game its for the players of pay more, its easy        you pay more you win more        you no pay you no win        you pay thousands of dollars you recibe the lion, the green suit, and the win        it is the reality of all in the life        welcome at the real world
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jesus luna Last edit in 2014-4-5 05:35:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 20:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069117 second(s), 52 queries .