North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40303 Threads / 230113 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 411| Reply: 5

broken recharge option

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
char_intelekt
User
Joined 2014-5-7
Last Visited 2017-01-05
Post time 2015-6-14 22:48:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
broken recharge option Reply:5| View:411
From months im constantly trying to recharge from worldpay,but i get stucked at order submitted. Reiko made me sure i am added at the white list. i Tried to use paymentwall as well,they took me money for 10k dia,that i didn\'t received. I made report in their website,they promissed to send me back my money,but i havent received anything from then either.No one is answering to my tickets.;At this point i think the connection between arcade and worldpay is somehow broken. I just love this game.. please someone pay me some attention and help me.. ( Player : Yuuki Server Mulliltu 611 ;i am aware these chinese SM are busy,but my case is not acceptable..;
Translate

char_intelekt Last edit in 2015-6-14 22:48:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
blankz
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-04-19
Post time 2015-6-14 23:00:09 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

blankz Last edit in 2015-6-14 23:00:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
char_intelekt
User
Joined 2014-5-7
Last Visited 2017-01-05
 Author| Post time 2015-6-14 23:27:16 | Show all posts

broken recharge option

paymenwall does not give ID number in mail for the payment like worldpay,its extremly complicated to follow the transaction but after all i gived reiko this :;

•                         Application

•                         Reference

•                         League of Angels

•                         R-959841

with witch information the chinese guyz informed me that the recharge was a fail and i should receive the money back. thats why i ask paymentwall for help, i even sended them my personal documents scanned,they promised to send back the money. i haven\'t received them as i mentioned before. Anyways,i told Reiko that i do deserve at least these 10k i payed for since i can\'t get back the money. If not possible at least the recharge option in this char must be repaired..

Translate
Floor reply (0)

char_intelekt Last edit in 2015-6-14 23:27:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
Post time 2015-6-15 01:26:56 | Show all posts

broken recharge option

For the Transaction ID # for Payment Wall, you can find the Information by clicking on My Account shown in the Screenshot below:

But if it has been Months, and the Money has still not Returned, this is an Issue with PaymentWall, and you will need to speak with them about this Issue. You can Submit a Report through the My Account Option, or (if you are anything like me) you can Call them directly from the Phone # Posted on their FB Page (I couldn\'t find a Phone # for them on their Main Site, but their FB Page had it Posted).

If you would like to Contact PaymentWall through Phone about your Money not being Returned yet, the # can be found here:
        PaymentWall Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/paymentwallsupport
        PaymentWall 24/7 Customer Support Hotline (U.S./California): 415-349-7560

As for World Pay, this may, or may not be Related to your Issue, but from my own Experience with this same problem, I wanted to see if this Issue might be the same Issue for you as well. Some Cards will have a Security Code on the Front of the Card, as well as on the Back of the Card. Myself, I\'m used to using the Security Code on the Back, unless otherwise specified that the Code on the Front is what is needed. If your Card has a Security Code on the Front, please be sure to use the one on the Front and see if that Helps.

Please keep us Updated on the Issue so we can Help further, if the above Info does not Help.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-6-15 01:26:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
char_intelekt
User
Joined 2014-5-7
Last Visited 2017-01-05
 Author| Post time 2015-6-15 19:36:20 | Show all posts

broken recharge option

The thing is that the moment i realized im not receiving any dia i made a report and they asked me to prove that im my self. So i send them documents,they promised to send back the money,all the communication is though mails and yet,im waiting,and waiting,and im writing them very often.But nothing! Somehow my payment was deleted from my account,so i cant send another report,nor i can prove it.The only thing i have as prove is an sms from the bank thats telling me paymentwall took 99.9$ from my acc.This is it. I will send them a screenshot of the sms by mail and we will see whats going to happen. ;Today i tried to recharge and it worked! IDK did someone done something,that had to be done,but still im very greatful for that! Thanks for the cooperation and fast actions~~~ ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

char_intelekt Last edit in 2015-6-15 19:36:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-18 05:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186257 second(s), 42 queries .