North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
903 Threads / 30887 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 912| Reply: 3

What is the Perfect Hero Composition from HOC & Mid-Year Review

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stephano
User
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2016-08-08
Post time 2015-6-15 08:41:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
What is the Perfect Hero Composition from HOC & Reply:3| View:912
        I currently have
        1) Hercules
        2) Santa
        3) Dark Valk
        4) Messenger of Darkness

I am saving Rubys for
        1) Kung-Fu Panda & Panda
        2) Valentina
        3) I have enough cards to upgrade Hercules but I am thinking of getting Dragon Whisper instead and upgrade Hercules later on next HOC

my question is..;; what would be the perfect hero composition..; and yes i am thinking ahead for level 70 so I can have one other hero for awakening
        so what would be the perfect hero comp...; is Cedrick better than the Panda..; or should I get Mountain God as my tank....;; I see alot of people using Valentina
        I do want Snow Queen.. but right now thats out of the question since shes never in any events that is easy to get
Translate

stephano Last edit in 2015-6-15 08:41:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zenoah
User
Joined 2014-3-8
Last Visited 2015-12-29
Post time 2015-8-19 18:09:49 | Show all posts

Translate
Floor reply (0)

zenoah Last edit in 2015-8-19 18:09:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
Post time 2015-8-28 22:05:00 | Show all posts

Well i can give you a tip , you can make two teams if you are in cash one for WB and other bosses and gauntlet and another for PVP .;;
        1 .; Hercules + Amazon hunter + Divine hunter + Night Sentinel + Demon Huntress + Messenger of darkness and a Spiritsoul totem Gold or Divine totem gold .; Hercules has good skills and the damage increases when the enemy dosen\'t has full HP; ;; Amazon hunter has the highest PATK % i saw 420 % PATK so with a PATK of 500 k and agility 120-150 ,000 she will deal serious damage ; Night Sentinel and Demon Huntres they both have the same as Amazon; ignore defensive skill because that is very important against mobs with high DPS like World Boss and Demonic War every 4 days ;; Messenger of darkness requires 75 rage and with full skilss and upgrade she will only need a rage totem in front of her and will activate skill every turn .

2. PVP team , try to get heroes with 50 rage for activation of skill every turn and remember agility is very important so every heroes of yours must have higher agility than the enemy heroes so they will attack first ,and of course your main must have more agility than the enemy main .;
        Hercules ,; Lapsed Dragon , Fire Queen , Divine Hunter , Messenger of Darkness , Dark Paladin; .
        Hercules 50 rage; + Lapsed Dragon 50 rage; + Fire Queen 0 rage + Dark Paladin 0 rage , you can make the Dark Paladin and Queen the fastest , they will both deal good damage then the third will be the Lapsed dragon and last Hercules , because if you manage to get two enemies under 31 % hp when Hercules will strike they will die . Also remember agility , hit , critical are very important , and dont forge about the Divine Hunter and Messenger of darknes they must both have more agility than every hero and only one at once in team for the buff .;; Take a look at what i said then ask around and tell me if what i wrote here is good info or not ?

PS : Valentina is kinda useless now so i suggest don\'t bother getting her , her buff is only for herself now .

Translate
Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-8-28 22:05:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-14 20:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083198 second(s), 38 queries .