North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 693| Reply: 3

Ridiculous team arena system

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sexycommandoky...
User
Joined 2014-3-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-22 00:06:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ridiculous team arena system Reply:3| View:693

I\'m new on that game but i wondered something after having spend an annoying team arena day:

my character is level 41 on s50.

All the opponments i met today were over level 55, so 14 levels overs mine ? !

It\'s just plain ridiculous.... Why arent level categorized to make characters meet opponement of a limited level especially concidering that team arena is a cross server event ?

Or maybe it s a bug ? if it isnt a bug it s even worse....
Translate

sexycommandoky... Last edit in 2014-3-22 00:06:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
force of natur...
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-22 11:39:46 | Show all posts

Hi, team arena matches opponents by your team level(total levels of all three members), your opponents is 20 levels around you. Thanks for your understanding.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

force of natur... Last edit in 2014-3-22 11:39:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sexycommandoky...
User
Joined 2014-3-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-3-22 21:41:20 | Show all posts

Reply 1# force of nature

So if i understand you right, this is normal to meet 20 levels higher than mine or 20 levels lower than mine opponement.

It would be okay if that meant meeting half the time 20 levels lower and half the time 20 levels higher on the average. So i would be no match half the time and i will no match the other half, thus meaning i will get an average amount of rewards (dragon crest) overall.

Maybe it was my bad luck, but for now i\'ve only seen the 20 levels higher. So i\'ve got no hope to get the average amount of dragon crests i should earn per day., always getting the lowest in ridiculous no-match battles that i\'m not even allowed to skip with a button.

It\'s really frustrating and making me feel like I\'m being made a fool of.

With the stamina system, even with my VIP subscription and average use of diamonds to upgrade my level and battle rank faster, there\'s no way i could match the level of the older server\'s player nor match the battle rank of characters 20 levels over mine. That makes me believe that I will always end up overmatched no matter what.

This doesnt please me at all as a new player on that game and I\'m wondering how many new players gave up on that game after having experienced this issue (yes issue, that\'s what it looks like to me)

Before someone troll me telling me to quit my whinning, understant that I\'m not complaining here but expressing my disapointment about this system.
        Is that all i can expect from that game ? Could someone confirm my fears about this ?

I hope this was understandable enough and with not too much mispelling and errors, for english isn\'t my native language.

Thanks and sorry for the long reading.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sexycommandoky... Last edit in 2014-3-22 21:41:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 22:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055775 second(s), 38 queries .