North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 15101| Reply: 92

Let's Discuss About King o'Bones and Blazing Soul!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
whatif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2019-06-21
Post time 2015-6-16 16:16:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Let's Discuss About King o'Bones and Blazing Sou Reply:92| View:15101

Dear players,
        Are you expecting for adjustment on King o\'Bones and Blazing Soul? We shared our further adjustment plan with you in the post Adjustment For Better Gameplay (King o\'Bones and Blazing Soul are little bit out of date at present, we plan to adjust their attributes so that you may bring them back to battlefield in some cases).  
        Now detailed adjustment on King o\'Bones and Blazing Soul will be made soon. Before that, we would like to see your opinion and expectation about these two heroes. Have you used them before? Do you think they are helpful in certain phase or situation? All ideas about King o\'Bones and Blazing Soul are welcomed!

King o\'Bones  

Blazing Soul

LoA Team
Translate

whatif Last edit in 2015-6-16 16:16:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abx7p5bczahi39...
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2015-6-16 16:35:56 | Show all posts

They both sucks in the battlefield.

King o Bones main use is a meatshield. Will replace him with my free Dark Paladin

Blazing Soul - Don\'t know about this hero since I never used her. She seems expensive the invest on considering her low ATK power. The only good about her is her stun ability, which I don\'t know how often it procs during battle and how long she can stay alive.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abx7p5bczahi39... Last edit in 2015-6-16 16:35:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lhyne tomi
User
Joined 2014-9-16
Last Visited 2017-03-26
Post time 2015-6-16 16:45:12 | Show all posts

ye upgrade and evo is better ;i like;Blazing Soul attack all party make power full hero i happy if u do that like wolf before;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lhyne tomi Last edit in 2015-6-16 16:45:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alrtzicx
User
Joined 2014-12-7
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2015-6-16 16:50:26 | Show all posts

KoB, never used, just a trash and it was bugged with claw, so he never had a chance in my party. Outdated the day dark paly came out anyway.
        phantom, i used her for a spire level, and she actually helped (i\'m talking about 15-4/5) before the dodge revamp with her stun ability, but wayy too luck dependent (needed to pump her hit A LOT, and now even more). Now she\'s still in my party but as trash backup and cus i don\'t have another hero to put there for now, to pump nere buff a turn (yeah, phantom does not have time to attack, she\'s dead before) :p Was considering using her instead of claw in IRB setup, but way too low damage.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alrtzicx Last edit in 2015-6-16 16:50:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neythz
User
Joined 2014-5-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-16 17:04:21 | Show all posts

yeah, they are helpful, specially for FREE players
those are the best heroes u can easily get.

BONE can be a good TANK
while SOUL can be a good ATTACK type, it got stun

and they have partner skills for CLAW and NEREIDA respectively
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neythz Last edit in 2015-6-16 17:04:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amit_gupta128
User
Joined 2014-7-21
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2015-6-16 17:10:55 | Show all posts

King Of Bones really sucks...Even when it is stronger than its counterparts in br and stats, it can\'t still do any more damage than RoseKnight with br of 30k. I have King of bones with br 110k but still gives a total attack of 2k max on each enemy when using special skill.. So i seriously think they should be upgraded...Why spend herosouls for such a hero when all he does is trigger the special skill of Berserker claw(And becomes useless as soon as berserker claw is upgraded to godless wolf)???
        As for Blazing Soul i haven\'t ever used it but she looks ok as she attacks everyone in the team...Dunno about her atk much though..
        Thanks guys for allowing me to speak....Expecting a better king of bones soon...
        IGN:-Armpit128
        Server:-Corvus S384
Translate
Floor reply (0)

amit_gupta128 Last edit in 2015-6-16 17:10:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redrum syndrum
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-11-06
Post time 2015-6-16 17:20:05 | Show all posts

The biggest issue with either of them isn\'t their lack of over all damage, both can do amazing damage if enough is put into them. Blaze especially, the biggest issue is their rage cost, why would you go with 100 rage hero when there are so many cheap and easy to get 50 or less heros. No ones gonna drop their HH/GP for a blaze seeing as they are 0 rage required, nor will anyone drop anyone for KoB because frankly, he\'s weak. His skill scales poorly, only 5% per upgrade, he\'ll never shine better then Dark paladin or Dark Valk so long as his rage costs so high for so little reward.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redrum syndrum Last edit in 2015-6-16 17:20:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
baso.tahu
User
Joined 2015-5-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-16 17:24:07 | Show all posts

ATTENTION:

I play at server: Abish(933)-HKT
Please check,investigate & banned this ign immediately
1) sheshini (lv.64)
2) Code (lv.61)
They are cheater. Look at that char,hero,glamour bonus,etc
I won\'t stop report this odd until get answer and reply in my message.
CHEATER IS LOSER !!!
Thanks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

baso.tahu Last edit in 2015-6-16 17:24:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fartnugget
User
Joined 2014-8-21
Last Visited 2019-11-19
Post time 2015-6-16 17:25:33 | Show all posts

Most players opted for the Beserker Claw due to the higher damage that it inflicts, the better dragon soul skill it has;and the fact that it inflicted damage to the back row. For most players acquiring these heroes happens when they are under level 70, just hitting it but generally around that stage of the game;and most recruit them because they are free ruby heroes. That being said, the Beserker Claw is utilized to target the elusive back row which until level 70 is pretty much inaccessible with most players being forced to cleave a path to it for the duration of their battle.;

The next more important reason players choose the Beserker Claw is due to the fact that it has an evolved version that inflicts more damage and has a;lower rage requirement in order to utilize it\'s rage move. This alone is a huge reason that most don\'t bother with King of Bones or Blazing Phantom. In all honesty King of Bones has a very useful skill that, if it had an upgrade would probably make it just as popular as the Beserker Claw, in fact many higher level players would most likely utilize it as many party builds shift to strikers moving to the front row in the later stages of the game.;
        Likewise Blazing Phantom has a massively useful skill that targets all- obviously due to the fact that it targets all lowers it\'s attack value but the reason many players overlook this hero is due to the fact that;it\'s rage requirement is too high and has no evolution. Thus players opt to ignore that hero based on it\'s poor performance in terms of dealing damage per round. The added ability to stun a party is very useful, however like I said before the 100 rage points needed are a big deterrent for most players.

My advice to you if you wish to revive an interest in these heroes and allow for a more interesting and strategic element in your gameplay, would be to grant an evolution to the both of them; not making them better than the Beserker Claw since that would negate having him, but lowering their evolution\'s rage trigger to 75 as his is and slightly increasing their overall stats for their evolved forms. Leveling the playing field will allow players not just to recruit them but also bring about a more strategic element in their party formation and setup.;

Now that you\'ve addressed the issue regarding the imbalance of DS strength heroes should add more value and support to a players party setup. This will allow for more better gameplay since there will be no particular class that has an advantage over the other and therefore a heroes class may be considered as well as their DS skillsand rage skills;allowing for a more elements to be considered in battle and ensuring there is balance during a fight.;This is of course;assuming that the new DS skills compliment each other fairly in terms of the aid they offer in battle.

I do have certain reservations regarding the low percentage of activation and small;amount of buff offered for the new warrior skill DS but I\'ll only voice them if they come to pass. I hope that it will be rectified during the implementation of these new updates, or that if it is small that it will at least stack over the course of the battle significantly enough to make a difference.

I hope my input has helped answer some of your questions. If you would like to discuss this further and get a more detailed idea on the subject feel free to PM me. I\'m always happy to help.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fartnugget Last edit in 2015-6-16 17:25:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
baso.tahu
User
Joined 2015-5-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-16 17:30:14 | Show all posts

ATTENTION:

I play at server: Abish(933)-HKT
Please check,investigate & banned this ign immediately
1) sheshini (lv.64)
2) Code (lv.61)
They are cheater. Look at that char,hero,glamour bonus,etc
I won\'t stop report this odd until get answer and reply in my message.
CHEATER IS LOSER !!!
Thanks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

baso.tahu Last edit in 2015-6-16 17:30:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-16 02:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067567 second(s), 51 queries .