North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 541| Reply: 7

Give free to plays a little bit more importance..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ludovica
User
Joined 2015-1-13
Last Visited 2019-09-15
Post time 2015-6-19 21:14:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Give free to plays a little bit more importance. Reply:7| View:541
        Dear Gtarcade,
        I myself is a f2p and everything that you\'re doing, from nerfing hot events\' rewards to lowering the amount of;whatever we can get from events, is affecting not only my gameplay but also my interest in this game. I titled this this way because with what I read in forum posts/comments, this is what most players wants and as a successful company you should know that listening to players from time to time gives you more advantage than other gaming companies, I\'m not saying give everything to free players, because then diamond users will be the ones complaining. What I am saying is to give us what we deserve, we might not spend money on this game but we do spend our time and efforts here, and as the saying says Time is gold and as for me, I spend at least six to eight hours playing this game, EVERY SINGLE DAY. So I\'d say cut as some slack, we are not no ones in this game, we are;your foundations just as much as the diamond users maybe even more! Think of it this way.. No free stuff for free players= no free players, no free players= no thrill for diamond users, no thrill for diamond users= boredom, boredom=quitting, quitting= no players, no players= no LoA! Okay so I know this is long and full of rants, but I want you to take a look at a free player\'s mind, cause maybe, just maybe you might actually think of us as important to you instead of just plain nothings. I love this game, I really do, but if you keep on doing this I might just stop playing.. And I\'m pretty sure a lot of people feels this way too. I don\'t want to lose my dearest LoA and with what\'s happening, I think it might just come to that point. Please, do something about this.

Sincerely yours,
        Ludovica from Mara(719)
Translate

ludovica Last edit in 2015-6-19 21:14:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kaerim62_8
User
Joined 2014-7-29
Last Visited 2019-06-05
Post time 2015-6-19 21:22:36 | Show all posts

u think they care about the players or what they need, i hope u good dream bro for waiting that ur idea will be answered
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kaerim62_8 Last edit in 2015-6-19 21:22:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bjordzkie
User
Joined 2014-12-12
Last Visited 2017-12-24
Post time 2015-6-19 21:53:35 | Show all posts

Yeah right..they offer you a burger and after buying it they change it to loaf bread...haaaaisssst......To make it clear i\'m giving an example...Warriors heroes gives rage buffs after death,so you take a warrior hero,now you have a warrior hero the rage buff was removed and changed to useless buffs....How can you build enough dodge to support Heroes to trigger the buffs? Can\'t even have enough for the main,does it mean sorry for you, you have no thousands of diamonds to earned enough dodge....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bjordzkie Last edit in 2015-6-19 21:53:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gotmilk
User
Joined 2014-10-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-19 21:58:05 | Show all posts

They don\'t even give a s_hit about somebody even if they have paid TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EUROS for them - believe me... I am talking about my own personal experience with this company..... :S
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gotmilk Last edit in 2015-6-19 21:58:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ludovica
User
Joined 2015-1-13
Last Visited 2019-09-15
 Author| Post time 2015-6-24 23:21:54 | Show all posts

Reply 1# kaerim62_8
I tried
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ludovica Last edit in 2015-6-24 23:21:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neolitz1230
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-6-25 15:58:13 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Dear Gtarcade,        
                        I myself is a f2p and everything that you\'re doing, from nerfing hot events\' rewards to lowering the amount of;whatever we can get from events, is affecting not only my gameplay but also my interest in this game. I titled this this way because with what I read in forum posts/comments, this is what most players wants and as a successful company you should know that listening to players from time to time gives you more advantage than other gaming companies, I\'m not saying give everything to free players, because then diamond users will be the ones complaining. What I am saying is to give us what we deserve, we might not spend money on this game but we do spend our time and efforts here, and as the saying says Time is gold and as for me, I spend at least six to eight hours playing this game, EVERY SINGLE DAY. So I\'d say cut as some slack, we are not no ones in this game, we are;your foundations just as much as the diamond users maybe even more! Think of it this way.. No free stuff for free players= no free players, no free players= no thrill for diamond users, no thrill for diamond users= boredom, boredom=quitting, quitting= no players, no players= no LoA! Okay so I know this is long and full of rants, but I want you to take a look at a free player\'s mind, cause maybe, just maybe you might actually think of us as important to you instead of just plain nothings. I love this game, I really do, but if you keep on doing this I might just stop playing.. And I\'m pretty sure a lot of people feels this way too. I don\'t want to lose my dearest LoA and with what\'s happening, I think it might just come to that point. Please, do something about this.       

Sincerely yours,        
                        Ludovica from Mara(719)        
;;; lud posted on 2015-06-19 08:14:22;;;;

Loa is Pay to Win and free to play,
        as for that, they really deliver their product. anyone can play and casher win.

as for that, what kind of resources are you talking about?;
        because for me, i notice that almost everything went up not down.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neolitz1230 Last edit in 2015-6-25 15:58:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkerthandark
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2018-03-19
Post time 2015-6-25 16:44:38 | Show all posts

Oh lol not like i dont agree with u but do u think they ll do something? It is easy to solve this what they think is if one game dies/start dying do what? We ll just create new game!! So as result you see Mage realm .....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkerthandark Last edit in 2015-6-25 16:44:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-18 14:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066581 second(s), 46 queries .