North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7178 Threads / 27241 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 248| Reply: 1

прошу учесть !! (please note !!)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
svd-all
User
Joined 2014-10-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-22 10:56:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
прошу учесть !! (please note !!) Reply:1| View:248
игровой сервер - Seker(541)-PST
администрация!!! требую проверить логи боев 10 сильнейших по нанесенному урону игроков на мировом боссе и забанить игроков явно пользующихся багами с приложением списка на форуме данных игроков. Такие явно имеются!!;

Также требую удалить персонажей играющих ГМ-ов, так как их действия создают дисбаланс в игре. И умышлено нарушают права игроков, провоцируя на донат!!! Если такая работа не будет проведена не вижу смысла терять время и поддерживать проект!!!!! Думаю некоторые играки которые играют с начала проекта заметили вмешательство ГМ-ов в игру как и я и поддержат мой пост!!!!

Так же ;прошу администрацию провести работу по пересмотру срабатывания скиллов на оглушения так как в связи с не объяснимым рандомом или возможно использованием бага некоторыми игрокам, постоянно срабатывает данный скилл ;даже когда нет попадания по герою. Что создает явный дисбаланс в игре.

game server - Seker(541)-PST
administration!!! require to check the logs of fights 10 strongest damage players on the world boss and ban players clearly enjoying bugs with the app list on the forum of players \' data. These obviously are!!;

Also need to remove characters playing GM-s), because their actions are creating an imbalance in the game. And intentionally violate the rights of players, leading to the donut!!! If such work is not performed do not see the point of wasting time and support the project!!!!! I think some of igraci played from the start of the project noticed the intervention of the GM-s in the game as I do and support my post!!!!

So I ask the administration to work on the revision of the actuation skills to stun when not explainable by random or maybe use the bug some players, constantly triggered this skill even when there is no hit on the hero. That creates an obvious imbalance in the game.
Translate

svd-all Last edit in 2015-6-22 10:56:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-24 03:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049173 second(s), 34 queries .