North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40310 Threads / 230157 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 624| Reply: 14

not the MOD'S fault

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gfollas93
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-25 06:48:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
not the MOD'S fault Reply:14| View:624
        Prince of all
        junior moderator let us know.

Hello!
        It is not lack on forums, it is lack on DEV\'s replies to us, we work by shifts and we do our best reporting your issues; further then that its on the dev\'s hands, sometimes they answer quick sometimes they answer in weeks, its been like that; but we really do our best because we are players our selves and we know how it feels like with such frustration, please be patient, when they reply you will be notified.;
        Thank you.

See. It is all the Dev\'s fault and the Mod\'s can do nothing to help us. I would like to add: ;some times they don\'t answer and we just give you the runaround till you give up, ;to the statement. Admittedly being;unable to do anything but pass messages along aren\'t;Mod\'s just an unnecessary middleman;? Can\'t the dev\'s just not respond and get the same result?
Translate

gfollas93 Last edit in 2015-6-25 06:48:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prince of all
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2016-11-28
Post time 2015-6-25 08:05:34 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

regardless; we solved many issues for many players, so we are making a difference, and we are your only link between the game owners and the players, but yea i get your frustration; they do answer; but they take time; and when they dont answer, well we still nag
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prince of all Last edit in 2015-6-25 08:05:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tokkie
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-08-23
Post time 2015-6-25 09:00:51 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

if a player all the required information and provided supporting information then, yes it would be an unnecessary middle man. ;However it seem like players are mixing terminology and making assumptions of power. ; Unless you see a title saying Super Moderator, which are the GM\'s being Game Masters or Game Moderators, being the people who actually have power within in the game. ; All the other titles are just fancy forum moderator powers. ;;

The FM is there to get required information, clarify anything for them to make a decision and how to proceed with it. ; Often what a player is asking is rather vague, or round about way trying to explain something.

Easy example, had a player the other day stating they haven\'t received $415 worth of diamonds from several fail recharges. ; Ultimately the player was really only wanting to recharge $100. ;But how they presented it sounded they wanted the $415 worth. ;While also they also provided a lot information, we still needed specific information being the transaction numbers that we walk explain how to get in order for GTA to assist them.

You\'re also missing people in the flow of information, which is the player then, more likely FM, (SM can also respond there), each step information is attempted to be resolved at the lowest level possible. ;If the SM is unable to resolve it then it\'s forward to Dev\'s;

So we\'re a secretary filtering, clarifying, relaying information, reminding and answering information as we can. ;The decisions and power is at SM\'s and higher.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tokkie Last edit in 2015-6-25 09:00:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gfollas93
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-6-30 05:09:15 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

I have been trying for over 3 months;to get an issue solved. At what point do I get bumped to the next level of moderator? I have been asking to speak with someone who can help me for over a month, but just get ignored. So what do I need to do to get a GM to respond? As for you prince you have been unwilling to follow through with my request.
        tokkie,
        ;You are the first person I have come across who has not given a generic answer. Thank you for putting thought into your reply. Your Title does not denote that you are a MOD, but you included yourself as such so I will assume you are.
        ;I understand Mods are very necessary and having to deal with problems without the means to actually fix them is tough. I have asked for some one who has authority;to help, but keep getting sent to people who have no power to help at all. I see a huge flaw here. What is the reluctance to put me in contact with someone?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gfollas93 Last edit in 2015-6-30 05:09:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-6-30 05:55:04 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

the hard part is coordinating the FM\'s with the players and the developers.

i have been following forums for over a year. to me, the step beyond FM, Jr, SR, or otherwise, is like a Black Hole. Maybe you can get some information out of it, but it will be in quantum physics lingo.

As I see it, the company should fix several things with ultimate priority.

1. for a game which absolutely depends on cash flow, fix all recharge issues. right away, immediately, now.
        2. for a game where it is easy to mis-code something, or otherwise make a player feel shafted, develop some kind of software that can determine the actual harm, and compensate appropriately. case by case.
        3. actually respond to problems in a timely fashion. with yea or nay or we are looking at it. the black hole is not helpful.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-6-30 05:55:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gfollas93
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-6-30 06:29:57 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

Reply 4# gamer976
        Well put.

I am way past compensation being able to make up my losses.
        I was just looking for some one to step up and shoot straight with me. Instead I got 11 support/mod\'s trying to  not answer  my issue.;One person could have simply told me the deal and three months would have been saved. Instead 11 people had to deal with me. Not very efficient.
        So Mod\'s want your jobs to be easier ? Stop blowing people off and take the time to answer with a little thought about the issue.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gfollas93 Last edit in 2015-6-30 06:29:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prince of all
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2016-11-28
Post time 2015-6-30 08:02:29 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

Reply 5# gfollas93@gmail.com
i did not follow through how ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prince of all Last edit in 2015-6-30 08:02:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
rock rock
User
Joined 2014-8-12
Last Visited 2019-09-26
Post time 2015-6-30 13:04:24 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

rock rock Last edit in 2015-6-30 13:04:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gfollas93
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-2 05:51:42 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

Reply 6# prince of all
I Gave you link to contact the people in charge         i don\'t understand what else you expect.
        you did not include a proof therefore i can not do anything for you, i am sorry.
        contact the people in charge maybe you\'ll get a better reply.
        have a nice day.

The link you gave me took me to the support and forum links and a business inquiry link. I asked for someone in charge not a link to the pages I have been going through for 3 months. You failed at giving me the link you said you gave me.

Do you consider giving me a link to the page I was already going through helpful?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gfollas93 Last edit in 2015-7-2 05:51:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gfollas93
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-2 05:59:14 | Show all posts

not the MOD'S fault

Reply 7# rock rock
The title of the post states it is not the Mods fault. Are you just reiterating what I am getting at. which is simply : this game can not handle the problems it has.
        Mods can\'t help, Dev\'s can only get to a small portion of issues, and if you have an issue you will take the loss and have to choose if you want to continue cashing or playing in a broken game.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gfollas93 Last edit in 2015-7-2 05:59:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-21 04:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.151989 second(s), 52 queries .