North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 304| Reply: 4

Divine War Round 2

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zsijn
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2017-06-01
Post time 2015-6-27 10:57:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Divine War Round 2 Reply:4| View:304
        Much better than the first addition, we didnt have any crashes or major issues on EST 1.;; All around a lot of fun and a very close fight to the end between 3 factions for the overall victory.

Want to quickly thank a few people from my faction that did a lot of work organizing and planning on a regular basis.;; Commanders really need the ability to award other players who participate beyond just logging in and showing up to kill.

Heros:
        Quest - His strategic planning and posting out our battle plans for the faction to view.; We would have been lost without this.
        Nixx/Eris - For their feedback on the game mechanics and overall plan.
        Vanielle/Falcon/Keres/DragonMage/Speakeros/Sassy/Zacarius - For helping coordinate their severs and battle groups.; Getting the word out when I wasnt here and making sure people knew their roles.

Non-Heros
        Busty - My backup when i wasnt around and also helped organize the communication chain with Raidcall.; Provided feedback on battle plans and intel on other factions.
        Davitt - Acted as point for his server in raidcall and passed on instructions as the hero could not use the app.
        Twink - Acted as hero for his server and took a leadership role since his servers hero(Hellmaker) didnt seem to care or have any interest.

Great job everyone on Hull.;; Great result given our faction had the lowest numbers.; Thanks again guys for making this one of the best events so far.
Translate

zsijn Last edit in 2015-6-27 10:57:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2021-04-15
Post time 2015-6-27 11:58:00 | Show all posts

Divine War Round 2

Zsijn buddy, you guys did really well - especially your success on day 2 was amazing. If your faction had more numbers I\'m sure you could have defended that lead you had better. We will have to wait for;some time tomorrow;to be sure how the final scores are calculated, but I think you still won overall. Totally agree about the faction numbers thing, so it was really good to see the two smallest factions got the 3 daily victories. Anyway now that the war is over, we can talk in Alliance again
        ZCandy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-6-27 11:58:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-19 15:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078584 second(s), 35 queries .