North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7203 Threads / 27357 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 218| Reply: 1

World Boss

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
adam woollin
User
Joined 2014-3-10
Last Visited 2017-02-07
Post time 2015-6-29 02:46:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
World Boss Reply:1| View:218
        Okay so it\'s not just me who\'s been saying this a lot of people from my server has aswell.;

Okay so due to the number of people on the server decreasing rapidly coz you guys keep bringing out new servers (which tbh i think you need to slow down with because there\'s far too many servers at the moment that most of the servers are under populated), we can\'t kill all 3 world bosses. And as you know if we dont kill all 3 we dont get the rewards from it. So my suggestion is we should still get the rewards from killing WB. Maybe not the end rewards with the cards but i think we should get the rewards from our rankings. its a bit of a kick in the face when we work hard on our chars and boost up for world boss and then we dont get the ranking rewards when we dont kill all 3 bosses because, due to no fault of our own, there isnt enough players on to kill all 3.

So please please please, for the sake of most of your player base - make the rewards available even if we dont kill all 3.

Regards,
        Jetty
        S1001 - Natasha
Translate

adam woollin Last edit in 2015-6-29 02:46:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-16 02:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071121 second(s), 34 queries .