North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1818 Threads / 13084 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1421| Reply: 17

hero skill descriptions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-6-30 11:02:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
hero skill descriptions Reply:17| View:1421

this is the start of what will probably be a long and interesting post, I will be adding SS of each hero skill description and trying to come up with how it actually works, hopefully getting clarity on each one. I will start with the midnight tavern, if there are questions for lower taverns can try to go back, but at first will concentrate on ruby and gold hero\'s for now. For each hero skill i will throw out out some possible grey areas or ask for conformation. I am hopeful that after all the comments we will have a better idea if how they work and possibly enough data to make a general guide or a paper to give to devs for updating. bare with me as i will ask what may seem obvious items, but for sake of argument humor me. not everyone will interpret the same. another item is how things are noted in awakening compared to here, awakening says initial skills require so much rage to trigger ie 100, but may consume another amount 75? want to make sure if they match, and if not?

this is one of the older heros, so will ask is this the rage skill? how much rage? if so what is the basic skill? who gets the HP shield, just KoB,  whole team, row etc. does atk include matk and patk?  you will notice as go along that later they do better separating base skill and rage skill.

ok, once again this one says need rage, so the rage skill is what is shown? then what is the non rage/ basic attack? when it refers to charactor is it GW or your main or a team total? and is there a scale that can be shared? say if hp at 20% increase dmg by 80%

again is this the rage skill, and how much is needed? what is base skill, 15% to stun all? or 15% per other team member, or calculation done for each opponent

same here, does not mention rage, so does it require rage and how much, base skill? who gets the buffs reads like whole team/party is this true for all the buffs or just rage., I know some cancel out with LE/MoD, how long do they last? can they stack with others?

end of first post.
Translate

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-6-30 11:02:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadowx01
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2018-06-08
Post time 2015-6-30 12:37:59 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

;if the skill no say how much rage it consume , then it need 100 rage points to trigger . if say it it consume the points it say 75-50-or none

;bone and blazing gonna be changed soon , no points to put them on any guide or explain them =P

;again if the skill not got the all team then is only for the user of that skill

;i not sure about atk , some say is based on the main atk damage other say is counted both patk and matk and maybe can be diferent from hero skill and awakening skill (never test it and not sure if are a point to do it since both matk and patk are class baset (mage can not use patk gems ))

about wolf , yes is based on his hp , and not know the scale

on blazing the calculate if for each enemy

nereida skill words was changet not long time ago , is a party skill (all team ) i sure they miss the :; for sure need to read something like party : rage +30 ; atk ,def and agi +15% . i not sure if they changed how work the skill also

Translate
Floor reply (0)

shadowx01 Last edit in 2015-6-30 12:37:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prince of all
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2016-11-28
Post time 2015-6-30 12:47:30 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

my thoughts based on my exp:
        KoB: it is a known fact that for regular rage attack it means you need 100/100 rage, so basically thats why they don\'t mention when its the case; they only mention when its less then 100.
        as for the shield; my bones gets it all the time; never seen anyone getting a shield; unless someone else proves the opposite.
        the ATK thing, also based from experience AND devs, it takes the highest ATK type you got, that goes to your main\'s awakening skills also, so if your main is Patk yet you have Matk higher on him; it will use the Matk amount.

GW: none rage basic attack is simply a regular attack ? like the one your main and all other heroes do ?  idk what you referring in that part.
        Character, always refers to main, and yes, the lower your main\'s hp the greater the dmg he does; its like a protective skill, but in case you don\'t know; GW\'s skill is way over powered and bugged, it do massive dmg even compared to TL, so that part goes back to the DEV\'s coding. same as the scales you asking about.
        BS (blazning soul not bullsh!t xD) : again, if it doesn\'t mention it simply means 100/100 rage. the 15% chance is to all who she lands a hit on, so each target if get hit has a 15% chance to be stunned. i remember when i used it; she usually stun the back row way way more often though, no idea what that is.
        Neri: same thing about rage, and yes, the whole party get those stats boost, and her skill does stack with LE/MoD.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

prince of all Last edit in 2015-6-30 12:47:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
 Author| Post time 2015-6-30 20:05:36 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

awesome answers guys, ty so much will add more as time goes, will work on a master rewrite with pics to publish later. more to follow
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-6-30 20:05:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
 Author| Post time 2015-6-30 21:45:50 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

here is first draft, for the hero\'s so far. ? that arose is the turns that the buffs last or are applied. Would like to explain that better for instance the stun works for the round it was cast and the next round only, not the 2 following rounds, and do we assume if not specified it is only for the casting round? right?. not sure why pics didn\'t copy but they are same position as above. thanks again,
        Disclaimer, I will look at all input and try to take the best/most likely from each, this is not intended to start arguments or place one opinion above another. And can change if needed. its a soft document, thanks again.
        Notes:
        Attacks nearest enemy unless specified otherwise. For row attacks will start with row indicated, until no enemies are left in that row, then switch.

Base skills - Deals 100% of hero’s PATK to 1 enemy (no rage required)
        Rage – (Consumes 100 rage to cast).
        Rage Skill - Deals (120% of hero’s PATK + 180) to enemy front row.
        Rage Buff - Creates HP shield for himself (15% of his Max HP), (shield lasts1 turn).

file://C:/Users/FORRES~1.HAL/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png
        Base skills- deals 100% of hero’s PATK to 1 enemy (no rage required)
        Rage – (Consumes75 Rage to cast).
        Rage skill -Deals (130% of hero’s PATK +2100) to enemy back row. ;
        Rage buff – RageATK will be increased based on Main Characters HP% left, (the lower your M.C.HP bar the higher the ATK / damage inflicted).

file://C:/Users/FORRES~1.HAL/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.png
        Base skills- Deals 100% of hero’s MATK to 1 enemy (no rage required)
        Rage -(Consumes 100 Rage to cast).
        Rage Skill -Deals (75% of hero’s MATK + 100) to each member of enemy party.
        Rage Buff - Hasa 15% chance to stun each member of enemy party (stun lasts 2 turns).

file://C:/Users/FORRES~1.HAL/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.png
        Base skills- Deals 100% of hero’s MATK to 1 enemy (no rage required)
        Rage -(Consumes 100 Rage to cast). ;
        Rage Skill -Increases Party Rage by 30%
        Rage Buff – IncreasesParty ATK, DEF, and AGI by 15%, (can be used with other buffs), (lasts 1 turn)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-6-30 21:45:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
 Author| Post time 2015-6-30 22:36:54 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

next batch to work on, I went with evo pics, because figured it would include most/all base hero skills.

ok, will assume 100 rage to cast, taunt has some issues (doesnt work AoE or all enemy strikers?), shield only applies to DV

ok, 100 rage to cast, will separate rage from rest, what if no hero\'s left in back row? on the stackable, that is for itself, but can be applied with other buffs? dmg reduce only applies to DH? how long it works? 1 turn?

buffs applies to all in row, does dodge affect, does damage have to hit to allow buffs to work? and stun has an issue i heard.

100 rage, almost same as above, shield/ hp only applied to DP
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-6-30 22:36:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prince of all
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2016-11-28
Post time 2015-7-1 10:40:51 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

DV: i never got the chance to try her for long period but her skill on the other hand on my main\'s, the taunt does work; and even on counter attacks, as for the reducing dmg i honestly not sure about that, because my main does take about same dmg, so its either the % is messed up or just visual thing ? idk, we may need some other opinions on this one.
        DH: if no hero left on the back row he buffs the front row, i tested that on the new world boss actually, have 3 rage feeders makes me do more dmg as well, since new boss eliminate our IRB, as for the stackable, only the def isnt stackable, so it works each 2 turns and max u get is 30% simple. the dmg reduction works on him only and i do not believe its stackable also, since he gets about same amount of dmg by same hero over turns (while doing his skill each turn). about how much it works, i have no idea, that need a dev\'s answer.
        TL: he\'s another story, the dmg reduces occur IF you make a successful hit on the enemy, so if he dodges, there will be no effect, you can even try it on your main.
        for me personally, stun has NEVER happened on TL nor my main, so i have no clue whats happening, maybe just me ? idk.
        DP: about same thing, buffs only on him.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

prince of all Last edit in 2015-7-1 10:40:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
 Author| Post time 2015-7-1 20:02:29 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

i have heard same thing and noticed on TL as well, no stun?;
        the DV, seen where if enemy is a hit all type like SQ that taunt doesn\'t work, everyone gets hit, so may be limited to single strike blows, and if AoE it will take 1 of those, but still others do get hit, so it wont reduce the AoE just affects who gets hit. short answer it doesnt reduce # of attacks which kinda makes sense.
        and thanks for input ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-7-1 20:02:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neolitz1230
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-7-2 01:49:07 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

Divine Hunter didn\'t need any rage to cast that skill and the skill is column based, but has backrow priority.
        So in case all backrow gone, his skill give rage to front. (same as all column based skill)

Dark Valkyrie skill, cost 100 rage and the taunt buff is 2 round, but if the DV attack last then 1 round will be useless.
        example:

[MAIN][DV] - [SQ][ENEMY]
        First Round:
        - ENEMY atk
        - SQ skill
        - MAIN atk
        - DV Taunt (debuff applied, last 2 round)
        - taunt debuff duration -1 round, 1 turn left.
        Second Round:
        - ENEMY skill (taunted)
        - SQ atk (taunted)
        - MAIN skill
        - DV atk
        - Taunt debuff;duration -1 round, DV taunt gone.

Dark Paladin skill is cost 100 rage and Column based skill, prioritize front over back.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neolitz1230 Last edit in 2015-7-2 01:49:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
 Author| Post time 2015-7-2 23:13:00 | Show all posts

hero skill descriptions

thanks again, here is next batch

start to separate battle skills from rage skills here.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-7-2 23:13:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 08:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085841 second(s), 52 queries .