North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1818 Threads / 13084 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 528| Reply: 5

New player strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dice99
User
Joined 2015-6-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-30 20:49:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
New player strategy Reply:5| View:528
        Hi All,

Yes I am a newbie, and yes even I find it annoying ;-) However... As a newbie, I am looking for some help. I\'m not a paying player so I can\'t really buy my way into high B.R. right away hehe.;

I was scouring the forum to see if there is a basic guide for new players (on how to get high B.R. or how to set up a good team from the day that you start but it is a bit difficult seeing there are a few guides that touch the topic and give a bit of info but nothing extensive. I\'m warrior class with just blue hero\'s atm (as I said, just started yesterday on Heimdall server). What are the best positions to place my heroes in, what is the best way to train my heroes and stuff like that. I\'m only lvl 34 at the moment and dying for some info. Basically some1 to hold my hand ;-p

Thanks a bunch for the replies and help in advance!
Translate

dice99 Last edit in 2015-6-30 20:49:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-6-30 22:23:53 | Show all posts

New player strategy

hey man first few lvls can run practically on auto pilot, if u really want to do great in the game there\'s one topic that\'s reference of most the current meta, here it is, have fun:

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/22993/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-6-30 22:23:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dice99
User
Joined 2015-6-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-1 11:20:29 | Show all posts

New player strategy

thanks mate, it is quite helpful :-D so dodge is the way to go huh?

Is there maybe also a guide for the lower levels? all of the guides I found are for high lvled char.. (why does this forum not have a search function....)

Translate
Floor reply (0)

dice99 Last edit in 2015-7-1 11:20:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-7-1 12:08:00 | Show all posts

New player strategy

it does have a search function but its not very usefull really.... as i said before, low levels are not hard, in the way its difficult for u to screw or make something wrong that would permanently affect ur game

mostly focus on the following guide lines

* focus ur resources in ur main toon and 1 hero, when u switch hero tiers for example from blue name heroes to purple name heroes, choose one and use inherit function with the previous heroe u were using (the one u choose among blue heroes), so the new hero u pick everytime has all the previous resources instead of starting over.

When u get to purple heroes, make sure to get astral child, its gonna be very important, other heroes but be nice not to miss >; blood baroness, green ranger.

dont fire ur heroes, just keep them there, dont waste resources either, keep them untrained and unequiped.

i think thats pretty much all man

as i said before, most important thing its to focus only on un main toon and 1 hero, at least till u hit lv 60 or 70
        as for stats in ur main toon, prioritize dodge, hit, patak, agi
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-7-1 12:08:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
--dhimas--
User
Joined 2015-2-2
Last Visited 2017-03-29
Post time 2015-7-1 17:22:04 | Show all posts

New player strategy

hey... just focus all you gave to main char... soulstone, blessstone, gem enhacemnt stone, all gem and fuse gem, etc all to main char hero... i doing this and succses... im a free player... if you want to see my progres come to S1 loralei my IGN Dhimas... but its kind of hard this time for free player since some event is... emmm you know what i mean...lol
        ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

--dhimas-- Last edit in 2015-7-1 17:22:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-14 17:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058086 second(s), 42 queries .