North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7178 Threads / 27241 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 188| Reply: 2

Saving Space idea (and a couple more)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lorima
User
Joined 2015-3-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-1 09:06:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Saving Space idea (and a couple more) Reply:2| View:188
        Hi! When we unlock clothing sets, would it be possible for the clothing itself to be stored in the set like a virtual closet? This way it doesn\'t take up extra space when we look inside the inventory.

Also, can we have runestones, refining stones, and the others moved out from the Other section of the inventory to the materials one?

And finally, there are a lot of items that we as players have, that we are done using, or we completed the set for, but there is no way to remove it from our inventory. For instance, even though i made an Empyreal Dragon, I still have 88 essences still in my inventory, or 1900 Phoenix Wing Shards. Can we have the awakening system accept these things as resources to smelt? Or there was that event that let us exchange equipment we had for others.

So that leads to this: Can we have a permanent thing where we can exchange unneeded or unusable items for points? And then we can use those points to exchange for rewards. This is something that could be mixed into exchanging previous event rewards into other event rewards. Like changing the chest keys into eggs. But more importantly, there should be a system in place where we can do things like this player side to remove the extra items. (In a game I was playing before, due to some players collecting so much trash it ended up lagging the server because they didn\'t have a proper way to destroy them).

Another thing would be that the items listed in each event, even though they are the same thing, have widely different costs in terms of diamonds. Is it possible to unify that? So where an Imperial Ring Print cost us lets 400 white feathers and 50 gold feathers in the mothers day event, and in the lucky tree event would cost us 18000 lucky coins, then we can give it a value of 1000? and have each currency have a point amount they are worth.

And while that is said, something that I\'m surprised in seeing is that the value you guys give to vouchers is 1:1 as to diamonds. For instance, in this Starry Night event, you 10 diamonds/vouchers equals 1 point. So for that, it\'s in my interest to use vouchers instead of diamonds, as there isn\'t an added value (other than no cap, which isn\'t really that much of an added value). But as a joe shmoe if I were to see that I can get 3 points for every 10 diamonds I spend, or something along those lines, then there is a better incentive to actually buy and spend diamonds instead of vouchers.

And final suggestion would be if we can have in the hot events, if we were to click on the Recommended tab or maybe a Complete tab, we can see all of the events we completed together so that we can turn it in faster.

Cheers!
Translate

lorima Last edit in 2015-7-1 09:06:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredo
User
Joined 2014-5-26
Last Visited 2018-04-19
Post time 2015-7-5 00:19:59 | Show all posts

Saving Space idea (and a couple more)

+1
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredo Last edit in 2015-7-5 00:19:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-23 08:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045647 second(s), 36 queries .