North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40310 Threads / 230149 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1054| Reply: 22

Can't collect Max reward + Gameplay issue + No Tournaments

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
Post time 2015-7-2 01:45:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can't collect Max reward + Gameplay issue + No T Reply:22| View:1054
        Hello there, I would like to report 3 issues to a moderator please.
        Player: Nooby (Deputy Leader of Amun-ra guild)
        Server: UA1 (Kabam)
        I wasn\'t able to collect my max login reward yesterday. I wasn\'t worried too much as I thought I could collect it today. However the calendar has moved on and the prize can\'t now be collected. I logged in every day during June and was able to collect all the other prizes. This isn\'t a problem that I\'ve had before. Could you please send me the missing max login prize?
        For about a month my gameplay has been really bad. For example: Gemology has been playing a lot harder then usual. Only 50% or less gems are synthed for free and at least 50% of my raids have been failing. Even though I only select \'medium\' chance battles. I am in top 2 rankings on server UA1. I have a VIP account and spent a lot of diamonds during the mid-year review event. I also play AA every day. Previously I had an enjoyable gameplay experience. But now the gameplay has become worse than ever and this has continued every day. The gameplay is consistently worse than a lot of free-to-play accounts. By mistake I have been allocated an in-game algorithm that has been providing really bad gameplay results. Please take a look and see if there\'s something you can do.
        Since our server S17 has been merged into UA1 we haven\'t had any tournament style events. This has been reported by several players. No-one has had a reply. The prizes for winning the server group rounds and later stages are very good indeed. Not a single one of these events has run on UA1 since the merger. That\'s about 3 months ago. That\'s an event we all look forward to and win lots of excellent prizes. Please let me know what is being done and please provide details of any compensation that you intend to offer.
        Thanks for your assistance.
Translate

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-7-2 01:45:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-7-2 02:56:58 | Show all posts

Hi justin, they would have needed a SS of the the check-in, it is easy to miss a day, and forget to do the reclaim, if it was just a case of you didn\'t take time to grab, then they will definitely say your fault, no help. As for the gems synth it can be frustrating, I and some other players/mods did some tests and found that it does do a 70% rate. (we did thousands) but if you use 100% alot it can skew it for a while. (tries to balance out) best way is to either only use 100% or not at all. As far as the game being rigged against you, absolutely, no has much luck and there will be spells when everything seems to take more, it gets worse as you get higher up. Something to look forward to huh.
        as far as the events cant help ya there, let the mods do there report and what for devs to reply, good luck
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-7-2 02:56:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-7-2 06:25:50 | Show all posts

Ok thanks forest, i appreciate that you\'re always there to help. Thanks buddy.
        With regards to the daily login collection I did state that I couldn\'t collect not that I didn\'t collect. Been a lot of game bugs since the last couple of updates. Mostly game button options that won\'t work for some reason and battles crashing with empty screens.
        I hope a moderator can help. I would hate to lose the max login prize. I really hate losing the server tournament competations too. Especially as it\'s been months now and still no fix.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-7-2 06:25:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-7-2 11:52:59 | Show all posts

Justin, I do appreciate your sarcasm, you can interpret couldn\'t collect to mean you were busy or something, also since this started a few have sworn that they clicked everyday only to find out they missed one, and without an SS to prove you are right? I don\'t like that you cant collect the next day, but it is how they set it up, so probably wont get much from them on that issue. I do agree the game is glitched out.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-7-2 11:52:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2019-10-20
Post time 2015-7-2 17:50:29 | Show all posts

Hi Justin! I will report this for you right now, sounds like a lot of problems over there!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

freyafm Last edit in 2015-7-2 17:50:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-7-4 22:37:54 | Show all posts

Forest, i wasn\'t being sarcastic. Honestly. I do appreciate anyone that tries to help. You mis-interpreted my comments.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-7-4 22:37:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-7-4 22:38:49 | Show all posts

Hello freyafm. Many thanks for looking at my posting. I would be grateful for any help you could give me. Thanks.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-7-4 22:38:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-7-5 06:52:57 | Show all posts

NP, second line got me on that, I am sacrastic at times as well, so no harm.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-7-5 06:52:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-7-5 20:53:02 | Show all posts

Ok all\'s good forest.
        Still having problems with the simple screen buttons not working. Can\'t close some windows down or collect rewards sometimes and some battles are still crashing. CS com there are problems too. Battles not working ...refresh browser... error messages.
        There\'s been some improvement in gameplay just recently. Got over 1300 points in raiders today which is a relief. Gemology isn\'t too bad right now. Shame that free gem synthing remains about 50% (not 75%) and I can hardly ever get a purple wyrm for wyrm race.
        Lots of players unhappy about cs battles. We have been moved into a much stronger group this last week. For several months after UA1 server merger we couldn\'t so cs battles. No rewards and no honour points for about 2 months. No compensation has been offered. Then we were placed in with newer servers and those players were lower level than us. So for over a month we had easy cs battles. This week only the top player on our server has a chance in cs. We have been reduced to fodder again by gta. It\'s very hard to take. We lost cs for 2 months and have been fodder for the best part of a year. A lot of players will be complaining from UA1 and a lot of us will quit cs battles soon. Also players will be quitting divine realm. Cs com and demonic war are no fun at all for most players.
        Hope to hear from a moderator again soon. Take care all.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-7-5 20:53:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neolitz1230
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-7-6 21:04:19 | Show all posts

hmm just to be clear.
        raiding is pretty much random, you can\'t expect to always get the shard.;
        gem synth is 75% chance per gem synthed, this didn\'t mean you will get 75 for 100 times.
        wyrm refresh has bigger chance to drop to lower quality than upgrade to higher quality.

I agree that demonic war are kinda useless.

Next time you got check-ins problem, please screenshot them to prove them. the reason is not because we didn\'t believe you, but if you didn\'t provide they will need to check your check in and will takes up more time.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neolitz1230 Last edit in 2015-7-6 21:04:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-20 22:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077560 second(s), 52 queries .