North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7177 Threads / 27237 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 328| Reply: 3

Stop the Ripping off on Side Events

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxx_qfhg4xxmy...
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-4 02:02:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stop the Ripping off on Side Events Reply:3| View:328
I\'ve been noticing lately a lot of changes with the Events. ;I most definitely noticed it this time with the Starry Dream event. When it was out last time a month or so ago you could buy more than 20 additional points with vouchers. This time you can only buy 20 additional points with vouchers. It has me thinking three words: ;BIG RIP OFF. So here\'s my suggestion to GTArcade, quit being so darn money hungry that you pull these rip offs on your players with these side events. Quit lowering how much the players can buy in the way of additional turns, spins or whatever with vouchers instead of diamonds. ;Not everyone who plays can afford to buy diamonds. Many people are on fixed incomes but apparently GTArcade doesn\'t care about that so long as players cough up the cash for diamonds. ;Well, until GTArcade stops being the money hungry vulture they are currently being, this is one player who has made this the last month for buying diamonds and considering I have 5 accounts that I\'ve been buying diamonds for, looks like they\'ve lost 5 paying players so to speak. Gee GTArcade, what are you going to do if ALL your players stop buying diamonds?????
Translate

abxx_qfhg4xxmy... Last edit in 2015-7-4 02:02:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredo
User
Joined 2014-5-26
Last Visited 2018-04-19
Post time 2015-7-5 00:34:56 | Show all posts

The last time Starry Dream was on you could buy ten times the points with vouchers that you can this time. And it\'s not just this one event. ;The price for earthshaker went up in house of cards dramatically and that\'s probably not the only one. ;Also, the tycoon points minimum has went from 70k points to 120k points. ;I feel that it\'s unfair to give players who have been here longer a distinct advantage by being able to buy things at much lower prices. lease keep the prices consistent for all of us.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredo Last edit in 2015-7-5 00:34:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxx_qfhg4xxmy...
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-6 00:28:24 | Show all posts

Well GTArcade, thanks to the current Group Buy and Mount Exclusive side events you have up being held for those who buy diamonds like they\'re going out of style and excluding non-regular diamond buying customers you\'ve made my decision an easy one to come to. I have 5 different accounts that I play, which I have occasionally bought diamonds for all of these accounts as well as bought subscription time. Once the subscription time has expired on all these accounts, my time playing your game comes to an end. Your greed will eventually be your downfall with this game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abxx_qfhg4xxmy... Last edit in 2015-7-6 00:28:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-20 10:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049813 second(s), 38 queries .